Chapter 9: Problems

Hi... Uh, so my enderwalk thingy might differ a bit from the Canon one 
Can you figure out who's pov this is :) and I'm very late but moving across the United States isn't easy. Also lost my husky and nearly watched my puppy die (she didn't, she's alright now.).

○▪︎○▪︎○

I felt as if I was watching a horror movie and I was the monster. I couldn't tell what was going on. An out-of-body experience.

○▪︎○▪︎○

My head hurts. Everything's a haze. I kept walking and took turns here and there. I have no idea where I'm going or where I could be going. I heard some talking but I couldn't make it out. I tried to lift my head but I only managed to turn it sideways towards the noises.

There were guards... People... Guns.

I don't feel safe. I want to leave.

But my vision turned purple as someone looked dead into my eyes. I don't want to kill anyone. Screaming. People screaming. Guns going off. Then.... ringing.

I felt a warm liquid on my hands. I still couldn't see correctly. I heard some whispering near me but, didn't pay any mind to it. I heard footsteps, racing towards me. "RANBOO!" I could tell who it was but, I didn't react. My vision was slowly clearing. I could see the faint outline of many people wearing those damned white coats. 

I heard the fire of a gun and my vision failed me. I hit the hard ground. All the noises slowly faded.

○▪︎○▪︎○

POV: Dr. Soot

I directed the mobile task force to the SCP's containment. This will surely earn me a warning from the higher-ups. Even if we're still learning about the SCP, Schlatt surely is upset about this. He's always been stuck up with work. Everything has to go his way. I nearly crumbled the papers I was holding just thinking of him. 

Schlatt has even gone to think of plans on separating the trio that Ranboo is in. I think Tommy will be alright... somewhat... but I'm worried about Tubbo and Ranboo. That goat never thought about anyone but him. It honestly infuriates me, how disgustingly he thinks. But back to Tubbo and Ranboo, they do have a close relationship. Both have matching rings. I'll have to ask tomorrow. They won't let me talk to them tonight. It's best to just finish the paperwork and head to bed. 

I checked my watch, it was 12am. The bad thing is that I have to get up in 2 hours. Wouldn't be the first time.  

We took one more turn before we were at the SCP's containment. We locked them up and went off for the night. Obviously, I would have to stay up another hour (depending on how fast I work) to finish this paper. 

○▪︎○▪︎○

Short chapter, I know. But I wanted to at least get something out. Very busy so updates might take a bit longer. I promise that I will still update it regularly. Just bare with me when I don't upload for a bit.

Word Count: 506