Chapter 2: The New Arrivals

Pov: Tommy

All that I remember was just sitting there near a river. I was with Tubbo and Ranboo. Yeah, Tubbo and Ranboo. Wait... Where are they?! I tried to get up but I couldn't something was keeping me from getting up. I kept my eyes closed. I was getting light-headed.

"Tommy, relax-!" I heard a voice. It sounded like... Ranboo. He held onto me.

He pulled me from off of the ground and pulled me closer to him for support.

"Where is Tubbo-?" I said leaning on him. I felt pathetic, but what was I going to do? Fall? Hell, the room was spinning at this point. "I am not sure Tommy." He lowered his voice into a whisper, "We are being watched...". A door was opened and boy was it loud. I sunk back to the ground. I needed a moment to get ahold of myself. Another voice. A voice I didn't know. I opened my eyes to Ranboo on the ground. He was out cold.

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!" I managed to scream. I grabbed the side of my head. Great, a fucking headache is just what I need right now. More people came into the room. A man with a beanie and messy, wavy hair came towards me. "I-" I tired to speak but I couldn't. I moved closer to the corner of the room.

"Woah, woah. We are not going to hurt you." The man came closer with his hands partly up. As if I would trust him. I didn't know him, nor do I want to know him. I wanna get out of here. Where ever the fuck I am. I want to be back at the river with Ranboo and Tubbo. Before we we're shot with, I guess darts. I don't want to be here. "Where am I-?" I kept moving closer into the corner until I couldn't anymore.

"Safe." He came closer. Safe-? SAFE-?! WE WERE SAFE BEFORE THIS SHIT-! I wanted to scream that into his face but my vocal cords gave out. Ridiculous. I can't even speak. I curled up into a ball.

"Where is T-tubbo-?" I hear Ranboo speak. The man in front of me turned to look at Ranboo, who was still on the ground. I took the chance, got up and lunged at the man. I managed to knock the man with the beanie out. Ranboo slowly got up. The other people in the room with us pulled out guns. Dart guns-? That doesn't matter right now. Ranboo and I just need to find Tubbo and get the fuck out of this place. I knew for a fact I would just drag Ranboo down. I was weak right now.

I blocked the dart with my vines that I produced. Ranboo teleported behind them took them all out with one swipe. Nice. He paced towards me.

"No, leave me here-! Go find Tubbo-!" I blocked Ranboo's hand.

"Yeah, no way in hell-! God knows what will happen to you if I leave you here-!" Ranboo breaks through my block and practically drags me from the room. Suddenly, sirens go off. Loud... everything was so loud. We continue down the halls that seem to go on forever.

"Shit..." I heard Ranboo say, stopping us both. I had my head down. I looked up to see more people. Goddammit.

"Look we just want Tubbo back-!" Ranboo said in defense. The people seemed to some what lower their guns. Two people in lab coats emerged from the small group of people.

"Does Tubbo happen to be the other one that was with you two-?" A man with a bucket hat asked. He was pretty short and seemed to be much older than us.

"Yeah." Ranboo's voice went cold. That's not really normal. But then again they did have his husband. Then it hit me. Where is Michael-?! No... he is with Purpled. Right-? Oh god... What if they have the both of them-?!

"He is fine. We will bring him to you. But, you have to calm down and listen to what I say." The short man said. If it's one thing that I don't do, it's listening. But I have to. God I hate this place already. When we get out of this place, I am so burning this place to the fucking ground.

"Ok." Ranboo tightened his grip on me. Jesus Christ-! It's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon. I feel like shit. The sirens seemed to shut off. Finally. My ears felt like they we're going to start bleeding. I guess I got lost in my thoughts to the point I didn't hear what else they said. Ranboo tugged on my arm, signaling me to start walking.

We started to walk in the never-ending hallway. When does it end-?

We finally turned into another blank room. This time Tubbo was there. Ranboo must have forgotten that he still had a grip on me because he ran forward, pulling me with him.

"JESUS CHRIST, RANBOO-! LET ME GO-!" I yelled at the half-ling. He let me go. I sunk to the ground. Honestly, I didn't mind the fact that I was on the ground. It was much better than being held.

"Sorry about that-!" Ranboo said holding onto Tubbo.

"Bloody hell-! I thought I was the only one who got caught-!" Tubbo latched onto Ranboo. Ew. Love. "Not this time Tubbo..." I said with emotionless expression on my face. Tubbo was normally the one to get caught by humans. Mainly because of his obsession with bees. Him always trying to find more bees normally ended with us running from humans.

I did notice one thing about this room though. It was like the forest. Well, a little bit. A voice was heard from the other side of the glass window that was located to the left of us.

"This is where you guys will be staying. Make yourselves comfortable." It was the same man with the green and white bucket hat.

I could tell that panic set in to the other two. Oh shit, I almost forgot. Michael.

What about Michael-? What are we going to do-? They have dart guns, more people, hallways that acted like a maze, and metal doors that locked really well. I don't think we are getting out anytime soon...

Word Count: 1057