046: 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭

Ari's POV

"Is it necessary to bring a bunch of food while looking for land? We can just buy food here."

"Oh shut up, Ari. Food is expensive here in Boracay."

"You're a millionaire, sir Park."

"Correction. Billionaire!"

I rolled my eyes. I can't believe I am carrying a basket full of biscuits and other drinks when he can buy food here. Plus, expensive? To him it isn't. Or is he doing this on purpose? Making me carry this heavy basket.

"We're riding an e-trike again. But we also have some accompany," he said.

We were waiting outside the hotel waiting for the e-trike. It was currently 11 am. We were supposed to be earlier than 11 but this boss b*tch took 3 hours to take a bath. I don't even know what he does in the bathroom and why he takes so damn long.

The sun was shining so bright. We were both wearing sunglasses and every time we remove them our eyes close because of how bright it burned our eyes. Jay was holding a mini fan that directly points to the both of us.

After waiting for minutes, the e-trike arrives. A man steps outside the e-trike and smiles at us. "Hello guys!" he greets us.

"Hello!" Jay waves. "Ari, this is Sir Richard. He will help us in showing lands we can use here in Boracay."

"Sir Richard, this is Ari, my secretary."

I shook hands with the man. "Good morning, sir Richard," I greeted. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Ari." He smiles at me.

"So, shall we go?" sir Richard asks. "Sure, sir." We both went inside the e-trike as we continued to drive off.

~ ~ ~

Jay's POV

"This one is 20 million pesos."

I took a look at the information given as well as the space shown right in front of me.

It's been hours and no land made me feel satisfied. As if all of them shown wasn't enough for my hotel.

"I see you, want a bigger one? How about these 35 million pesos?" sir Richard shows me the map. "Where is this placed?" I asked. "We're going to travel at least 20 minutes again just to arrive there. But I think this one is the best because this space is right in front of the beach." I nodded while looking at the spacious land in the picture.

I've been thinking about traveling for another 20 minutes but my legs are starting to hurt. I looked at Ari who seems a bit tired. She's fanning herself and eating some of the biscuits I let her bring. That was all for her. I just know she needed those biscuits.

"Ari," I called her. She looked at me with a questioning face. "Can you still travel for 20 minutes?" I asked her. "It's alright, sir!" she said in a cheerful tone. "This is the last one. Then we'll have lunch, alright?" I reassured. "Okay, sir. It's alright."

I looked at sir Richard. "Okay, we'll go there." Sir Richard nodded. We went back to the e-trike to travel another 20 minutes.

I feel the wind hitting my face. But even how much wind can't seem to avoid my armpits having waterfalls. I probably smell sweaty.

Maybe this 35 million pesos would be worth it this time. Having a hotel in front of a beach would be fun. Since clients can go to the beach within a walking distance without even traveling or riding something.

After 20 minutes of traveling, we finally arrived at the spacious land. I stepped out of the e-trike and looked around. The first thing that caught my eye was the beach. It was a pretty clean beach. There were some people who were playing and the waves aren't that strong.