035: 𝓑𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

Ari POV

Ding! Ding! Ding!

When will he open the door?! We're going to be late!

Ding! Ding! Ding

I am constantly pressing the doorbell. He still doesn't respond. But instead of hearing the doorbell again, I heard the sound of my phone.

Jay: 123095

Jay: I'm in the shower! Can you wait?!

I tilted my head and made this weird face. I curiously looked at the random numbers he just sent to me. Plus, I am ready then he is still here, showering.

I looked at the button of the doorbell. I then found a passcode thing in his doorknob. The numbers he probably sent is the passcode.

I slowly typed the numbers "123095" in the password door lock.

Ding!

The light of the doorknob turned green. I slowly opened the door at the same time forming a smile too. I'm just amazed by his door. I closed the door from behind me and wandered around the house.

My phone buzzes again.

Jay: Go to my room : )

How am I supposed to find his room when his house is this huge? All I remember is the room that I slept in, the comfort room, and right, the kitchen. Where he first kissed me.

I'll just stay on the couch and pretend I didn't read his message. It would be embarrassing to enter every room. He probably has security cameras everywhere. Maybe he even has a secret basement where all his guns are at. Maybe there are dead bodies here. What if he's a mafia?

I wonder what's the internet password here. The signal is so low for me to connect to my data. So, I just instead took selfies of myself in this big mansion. I'll just pretend it's mine and I'm rich.

Jay is almost the same age as me but got more wealth. I can't believe he's a millionaire at his age. It would be embarrassing to be friends with him. But hey, he's humble.

I felt a tingling feeling at the bottom of my stomach. I wanted to urinate. I guess I drank too much orange juice before I even came here. Good thing I know where the comfort room is.

I removed my sling bag and left my phone by the couch. I went towards the comfort room which is near the living room. He probably has tons of comfort rooms here.

I arrived at the door of the bathroom. It was closed so I opened it and took a step inside.

Big mistake.

"AH!"

"OMG!"

"ARI?!"

"I am so sorry!"

I closed the door right away. My eye was twitching. What the heck did I just see? I am not okay.

Was that my boss in a towel? Why is he even taking a bath there?! Doesn't he have millions of bathrooms here?! Why doesn't he lock his door?!

Doesn't he even have a bathroom in his room?!

I was still standing in front of the door. I was embarrassed. Only God knows how I want to dig my grave right now.

The door of the bathroom opens right away when I ran to the couch. I grabbed my phone and continued scrolling.

"Yah."

He was calling me. I just stared at my phone and didn't respond.

"Hey."

I still didn't respond. I was rapidly typing on my phone just some random letters so I look really busy. But he doesn't stop calling me.

"Why did you open the bathroom door?"

"Ari."

"Ms. Kim."

"I am talking to you."

What am I supposed to do? He didn't lock the door! Plus, that's probably a guest's bathroom.

I heard him scoff. I know his eyebrow is raising already.

At the speed of lighting, he jumps to me and puts his two arms on the couch, trapping me inside his body. I was staring at my phone but I see him.

He was still in his towel,  I can see his bare body. I rapidly typed on my phone again. He puts his right arm and puts his index finger on the top of my phone. My eyes widened as he slowly pushes my phone down, making me look straight at his body.

And oh my, bless my eyes. It was blessed.

He snickers at me.

"Do you like the view?" he says in a deep voice.

I looked down at my fingers. I heard a chuckle from him as he got out right of the scene. "Sir, I thought you had a bathroom somewhere else you were doing your business. I thought it was a guests' bathroom."

"It's not a guests' bathroom, Ari. I paid for the bathroom so it's still mine," he says. I still feel the heat in my face but I decided to ignore it. "And didn't I tell you to go to my room?" he scolds. "Sir, you're a multi-millionaire, how am I supposed to find your room in this huge mansion."

"First of all, correction, billionaire."

"Second of all. . ." He stopped talking and then sighs at the end. "Oh yeah, you don't know where my room is."

I rolled my eyes but with a smile, "Sir, we need to hurry. We might be late for our flight," I reminded. "Shut up, secretary. Did you forget?" he asked. I looked at him, "what forget?" I asked.

"I bought a private plane. So, I can reschedule it anytime I want Ms. Kim."

"Now will you excuse me; I need to dress up now rather than visit your grave. It looks like you're about to die because of the view." He leaves the spot as I heard him stepping up the stairs. I kept my words to myself. I just wanted to tell him to shut his ass up but he also can't because he has a big ass.

Asshole.

"Well, can he at least give me his WIFI password?"

"It's PARKJAYSEXY14. All capital, no space."

I gasped because of the sudden voice. I looked around to where the voice is coming from. Or am I just crazy because he scares me a lot.

"Look at the camera, Ari." I followed the voice until he turns to the corner of his living room.

There was a CCTV camera. "Smile, Ari," he says. I smiled but stuck my middle finger up. I heard him snicker.

"Naughty girl."

I turned to the back as I turned my WIFI on. But I realized that I forgot the password because of the horrifying CCTV camera. Is he dressing up in his security room? Why does he do things in different rooms? Don't tell me he cooks in his bedroom or something.

He is extraordinary.

~ ~ ~

i know i haven't been updating

no motivation :)

im trying