027: 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Ari POV

"And I am done! Sir Park, check it out!" I called Sunghoon while looking at the dish that I have finished. "Okay, let me see." He walks towards my dish and checks it out.

"10 over 10 for the presentation. I like how you used the grapes for extra garnish and made them look like flowers. How did you do that?" Sunghoon asked me. "Aren't you a chef? Why don't I take your job instead?" I grabbed a piece of grape from the leftovers and ate it.

"Anyways, let me taste. This is my recipe so it should be the exact taste."

"Of course, sir!" I spoke. He takes a bite of my food. He chews it well and tilts his head. He then pushes it. "It's too good. This isn't exactly my recipe." He wipes his mouth. "Sir? I used your recipe! I just added a bit of grapes." He throws the tissue paper that he used to wipe his mouth.

"This is delicious. The best so far that you made out of all my recipes that I showed you." I proudly smiled at his compliment. "Thank you, sir! Should I start my shift tomorrow?"

"Yes. You're all good. You're dismissed."

"Yipee! Thank you!" I was about to get my bags when he grabs my arm. "Your apron. It should be left here." He pulls me closer. He wraps his arms across my waist and pulls the tie from behind. He removes my apron and throws it across the kitchen room.

"Sir-" He cuts my words by pulling me closer to him again. "Do you have any plans?" he asked while looking at me. I felt two hands wrapping around my waist again. "N-no, sir. I'm just planning to rest for now. So, I can be early for my shift tomorrow." He tilts his head.

He pulls me closer again as my hands landed on his chest. I felt nervous at this point. He uses his right hand to fix my hair. He puts it at the back of my ear as his long fingers travel from my jaw, to the bottom of my chin.

"Sunghoon."

"It's my chance to kiss you. Now don't talk." I trembled.

But shit. Sunghoon is so handsome. I remember the day when we first met when he almost kissed me. He looks at my lips.

His thumb touches it while he smiles. He leans closer, closing his eyes. He was about to kiss me when I put my index finger on his lip. He opens his eyes from shock and looks at me curiously.

"The person who can only kiss me is the person who made my first kiss, Sunghoon." He smirks, "isn't this supposed to be your first kiss?"

"No, Sunghoon. Someone kissed me already."

"Only he can touch his lips on mine."

Jay POV

"My hotel in a different country?"

"I mean, I just thought it would be great if you have another hotel in a different country. You'll gain more attention and the hotel will have a higher income!" Jungwon joyfully said. I leaned on the chair and thought about the idea.

"It's not that easy, Jungwon. The time, the money, and how can I handle a hotel in a different country when I live here?" I asked him while he looks at me. "Sir, you're Park Jay. One of the richest CEOs in South Korea. Not to mention, the world knows you. And I'm sure there are employees that will be an honor to take care of the hotel," he mentions. "Okay, I agree. I agree with your idea of putting up a hotel in a different country. But what country though?"

"It's up to you, sir."

We both remained silent. I was still thinking of his idea. I had a lot of questions on my mind but I can't ask him because he probably doesn't know the answer to them. I just feel like this whole idea will also lead me to another hardship. I remember when I created this hotel, I had a lot of sleepless nights but it was worth it.