039: 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓮

Ari's POV

I rang the doorbell to his room. Jay opens the door. He wears another one of his polos. He wears his sunglasses on top of his head.

"Let's go." He closes the door and pulls my arm. He walks rushing outside while I tried to stop him since he was pulling my arm. "Wait a minute, where are we going?" I removed my hand from his. "We're just going to take a walk," he delightfully said. He lets go of my hand and continues to walk ahead. I followed him.

It took us five minutes and I was mesmerized. "Woah!" My mouth widely opens as I viewed the beach with different stores in here. There were a lot of people. As if the whole beach is a mall just outside with no roof. People are swimming, buying, eating, and laughing. It was amazing.

Jay brings out his phone. "Take me a picture. Right over there!" he points and runs near the water. I pointed the camera at him and took shots.

He did all sorts of poses. He sits down and stands up. He is a photogenic guy. He should be a model too. It just makes me smile at how handsome he is. And I'm just here being a supportive secretary, capturing images of my boss.

"Okay." Because of his word, I thought we were finished capturing shots of him near the water. I walked toward him and handed him his phone. He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head. "We're not done, Ari."

"Oh, okay." I moved a bit further. I stood there watching him get ready.

But my eyes widened at the same time my jaw dropped as Jay undresses his polo and throws it on the floor. I looked away with flattering cheeks. It's really hot in the Philippines.

"Ari," he calls. I blinked a few times and looked at his face, only his face. He chuckles, you're too focused on the tree beside you, Ari. That's not the view."

"My body is the view. Do you like it?" He raises an eyebrow at me, hands on his waist with his bare body revealed.

What an arrogant pig who likes to expose his abs in the public.

I smirked and made a place to capture him. I put my face behind his phone while my hands were definitely shaking. I tried to focus only on his face, but I can't ignore the body he has. Even though I saw it earlier, I can't help but stare at the effort he made in his body. It just mesmerizes me.

He makes a couple of poses. In the corner of my eyes can even see how girls eye him. They were mesmerized too. Who wouldn't be? You are sure imagining it while reading this. It's mesmerizing right?

"Try to do shots below. Make sure it's seen."

"Are you flexing, sir Park?" I asked and smirked. "No, I'm giving you a chance to see it," Jay said. "Haha! Yeah, right," I uttered while busy taking shots.

"Come a bit closer, love."

I stood up straight with a smile, "are you testing me, sir Park?" I placed my hands on my waist. He chuckles softly, "alright, it's your turn to model. I'll take the pictures." He utters. I nodded at him and gave his phone to him.

We switched places. He's the photographer, and I'm his model now.

I started posing while he takes shots of my pictures. I completely enjoy it.

"There you go!"

"That's it!"

"Woohoo! That's my secretary!"

I laughed because of his weird cheering while I still pose. It's funny how he cheers and supports me for posing while he takes pics.

"Wait."