Chapter 21

Y/n
We get into the Club pretty quick as I'm here with the Jude Bellingham although we were stopped by a lot of his fans (and a lot of fangirls).
"Is this your girlfriend?"
"She's a beauty"
"She's ugly"
"Power Couple"
"Hope they Break up"

I've heard lots of things about me in the last ten minutes, but Jude has taught me that I shouldn't listen to all of those people, neither do they know me or care about me.
We are now walking and Jude is trying to spot his friends.
"There's Jadon, let's go"
We start walking to Jadon's direction and next thing I know is I can see a lot more faces which I recognize. Haaland, Gio and Reinier are all there with their girlfriends.
"Brother, how you doing, everything alright?" Jadon says to Jude as they shake hands
"I'm doing Great mate, this is Y/n" Jude turns to me and I shake hands with Jadon
"The girl you won't stop talking about?"
As Jadon says that, I can feel myself blushing, thank god it's Dark.
Jude looks embarrassed but Jadon speaks again
"Well I don't blame him, you're beautiful, not trying to steal her Jude don't worry"
He says with a smirk
"Thank you, nice to meet you!" I say
"Nice to meet you too!"
Jadon looks like a good guy and I seem to remember him from somewhere.
"Aye, y/n where are you from?"
"South London."
"Swear, what city yo?"
"Walworth bro"
"See, that's where I knew you from, I'm from Kennington and my friend Reiss is from Walworth, y'all used to go to charity service together and he liked you"
"That's where I know you from, one time you came there too!"
"Yeah I did, guess you've got all my friends on their knees for you Y/n"
I laughed at this comment cause it was actually such a coincidence to have this connection with him. Reiss was a very dear friend to me and was a very kind person always willing to help, but I didn't like him that way. We are still in touch to this day though.
"You want me to introduce you to my friends' girlfriends?"
"Yes, sure!"
They were sitting on the table next to the boys so we went there.
"Y/n this is Marcia and Angela, Marcia and Angela this is Y/n, I'll let you talk, we'll be next table"
I turned around to signal to Jude that I'm going to stay with the girls for a while because I could feel him watching me.He mouthed to me "okay" and smiled at me.

What a perfect smile

"Hi Y/n, how you doing?"
"I'm doing great, thank you!"
"So who are you here with?"
"I'm here with Jude"
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"No, at the moment we're still friends"
"Aw that's sad, y'all would look great together!"
"Thank you!"
"You're literally so pretty, and your hair looks so nice!"
"Same for you both!"
"Guess football players have good taste!"
We all laughed
These girls seem pretty nice!

Some time passes by and we all decide to go to the dance floor.
We're dancing to "Gimme Gimme Gimme" and it's such a catchy song that even Jude is dancing, I've never seen him dance!
The songs that follow up are all great so after some songs I decide to go get a drink as I get a bit tired.
I shout at Jude because the music is too loud for him to hear me,
"Jude I'll go get a drink, you want anything?"
"No it's okay, want me to come with you?"
"No Jude I'm fine, thank you."
I make my way to the bar and order a Strawberry Margarita as I love strawberry drinks.
Some minutes pass by and I'm still waiting by the bar.
"Hey Cutie, how are you doing?"
A middle aged man approaches me
"I'm good." I say bluntly as I have no interest in this conversation and Im hoping for it to end as soon as possible
"Do you want me to buy you a drink?"
"No I don't need a drink."
"Okay then, you here with someone?"
"Im here with my friends and my boyfriend."
I say boyfriend so he gets the signal to fuck off.
"He ain't that great of a boyfriend if he's not with you is he?"
"It's none of your business"
...

Jude's POV
It's been some time since Y/n went to get a drink and I'm starting to get worried.
"Hey Jadon, i'll go check on Y/n because I don't know where she is"
"Okay bro no worries.'
I approach the bar and can see Y/n.
Next to her is standing a man much older than her and she looks a bit scared and very uncomfortable. I get there.
"Y/n, you're here." I sight out of relief.
"That's your pretty boyfriend huh?"
"Dude, yes that's my boyfriend what's your problem?"she says
"I bet all this time you were dancing with other girls huh?" he says with a grin
"Y/n is the only girl in my mind mate and if you don't mind you can fuck off." I say in an angry tone because this dude is taking the piss.
"And if I don't?"
"I'm not starting anything because of you mate, we'll just leave, come on Y/n, let's go"
That fucking asshole
We walk till that man is out of sight and I talk to her
"Y/n you okay?What did that asshole say?"
"He was asking who I was with and If I had a boyfriend, honestly thank you for coming."
"No problem, let's get out of here, I'll come home with you."
"Are you sure?I want to go home but if you want to stay I have no problem, really."
"Y/n there's no way in hell. Let's go"
We get out of the club and call an Uber ...

NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT TO BE CRAZY. STAY TUNED!!!