Chapter 18

"Finally..." I sigh out of relief.
I can see the dazzling city with thousands of skyscrapers out the window.
I shake Jude's hand because he is listening to music and hasn't realized we're here.
"What?"
"We're here Jude."
"For fuck's sake, finally."
I can't help but laugh at the impatience of this man.

The plane has landed, we got out of it and currently waiting for the luggage to arrive.I could not care less if my luggage got lost as I brought almost nothing. These holidays would consist of a lot of a shopping so I had to leave space.Anyway, why would I bring winter clothes when I won't even need them?
I just packed my toiletries and that's just about it. Sounds crazy traveling overseas with just so little stuff.But what could I do? I was not prepared.Well, this is a chance to upgrade my summer closet.

"Jude that's my bag, can you get it?"
I say to Jude as I see my giant bag covered with stickers coming out the baggage carousel and approaching us.
Jude gets the bag and we finally head off the airport because, of course, my bag had to be the last one.

We are in the car and comfortable silence is filling the room as we are all trying to have a small nap before we go to the hotel and almost instantly to the mall. I feel bad about the others having to go to the mall after a big trip so why not go only with Jude?
I shake his arm, as he is sleeping, having got no rest on the plane.
"Jude, I have an idea, why drag the others to the mall with us just because I need to buy clothes. Let's go alone and let them rest a bit."
"Yeah, sure."
The rest of the drive passed pretty quick and we're already in front of our hotel getting our luggage out of the car.My eyes recognize the image that I'm just seeing.It's the infamous "Atlantis, the palm". The hotel I see on Instagram, Pinterest, on peoples bucket lists and basically everywhere.
"Woah..." Jude says, speaking for the 5 of us as I see everyone's face being just as astonished as I am.
We enter the hotel and head to the reception. It's taking too long so I just decide to go and sit and the lobby's sofa. Jude comes and sits next to me.
"These are going to be some good holidays, I'm telling you that."
"I hope so, we all need them."
Just as Jude was about to say something , his father cut him off.
"We have the keys to the room, well, actually cards.Y/n this card is yours. We are all in different floors.You are on the highest floor."
Oh shit.
I turn to look at Jude and so does he.
"What's wrong guys?" asks Denise
"Well mum, Y/n has got a fear of heights and it wouldn't be the best idea if she stayed on the highest floor alone."
"Yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you it completely slipped my mind." I say.
"No y/n we're sorry we didn't think about it. What can we do now?There are no other rooms..."
"I can go to that room" Jobe said out of nowhere.
"Well I guess it's the best choice we've got.Y/n?"
Wait.
Am.
I.
Going.
To.
Be.
With.
Jude.
In .
A .
Hotel.
Room?
Play it cool
"Yeah, I guess it's the only choice."
Jude's dad continues speaking
"Okay so now that we solved our problem, Jobe you're on the last floor,me and Mum are on the 15th floor. Jude and Y/n you're on the 20th. The room number is on the card."
"Oh, Dad?"
"Yes?"
"We thought that me and Y/n will go to the mall and you can stay in the hotel since I know you're all tired and we're coming back in some hours."
Jude's Mum and Dad turned to look at each other and nodded "yes".

Me and Jude enter the elevator and head to the 20th floor.
"Jude this is scary as shit."
"Not really, you're just a scary cat."
"Come on!What if we get stuck?"
"We're not going to get stuck.See? We're already here."
We get out the elevator and find our way to the room
We open the room and...
What do I see?

29/11 UPDATE COMING SOON!