Chapter 19

Narrator🫣
No it's not one bed(MWAHAHAHAHAHA)
The two of them opened the room to find an amazing view out the window. After looking out the window for some time,Jude decided to speak
-I'm getting the king sized bed
-Oh come on!Well, it makes sense so I guess it's okay.
-Let's unpack now so that everything is ready when we come back.
-Yeah okay.
The two of them unpacked quickly and headed to the Mall.
When they were finally there, they were a bit, you know, shocked.This wasn't just any random mall but the infamous "Dubai Mall".
Filled with luxurious designer brands and a good amount of different varieties of stores, Y/n was willing to spend much time, and she knew Jude would be there all along.
After 3 fantastic shopping hours for Y/n, but 3 torturous hours for Jude, the duo was finally done. Y/n bought everything she needed, from cute Bikinis to thousand dollar dresses, just because they looked good.
-Y/n I have to admit this was tiring but the everything you bought was worth it.
-Thanks Jude, I told you I know how to shop. Now I have everything I need for the rest of the Holidays.
-Let's get back to the Hotel so that we can start getting ready because my mum called me and we're going to dinner in two hours.
-Yeah let's get going

Fast Forward to 1hr40m

Y/h had just gotten ready wearing an amazingly flattering dress that she had bought from the mall earlier on

She finished getting the last touches of makeup done. Not that she needed any, but she just applied a small amount.

-Y/n you already look amazing, you don't need anything else, come on let's get going
Y/n blushed at Jude's comment but thankfully Jude could not see her face from where he was.
-Thank you Jude, I just put a bit of makeup. I'm ready now though,let's go.

The two finally arrived at the hotel lobby and the others had just arrived there too
-Y/n dear you look amazing, your dress looks so good on you!
-Thank you Denise, you also look great! By any chance, where are we going?
-We're going to this restaurant that is next to an aquarium and you eat next to sharks!Jadon recommended it to me so I thought why not, it sounds cool!He came here during summer and gave me a bunch of places we should visit.

And Just like that, the family and Y/n visited all places Jadon suggested them

HI TO THE NEW PEOPLE, I HAVE STOPPED WRITING THIS STORY MONTHS AGO BUT I CAN SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY INVESTED IN IT SO I WILL BE IN FACT CONTINUING IT AS IT IS ALSO THE WORLD CUP.
I WILL TRY AND UPDATE 1 TIME A WEEK BUT THERE WILL BE A TIME SKIP.NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON. LOVE YALL AND IM SORRY