Chapter 3

Y/n.
18th of September

To be honest,days have gone by very quick. It's Friday and I'm looking towards Saturday cause Jude invited us to go watch his match as a class.
Anyway,when we finish I'll go with Eliza and Some other two girls to a club.

I'm now at school and have world history.
I'm beyond bored.
None of my friends are in this class, except for Jude.
We are currently sitting together cause there's no one I like in this class.
-So I know it's still your first month,
but I need to give you a grade. And I'm sure you'll prefer doing a project over a test.

Oh god.
I prefer tests over projects!!

-It's going to be in pairs

FUCK
keeps getting worse

-Okay so the person seating next to you is your partner!

Great.
So now I'll have to meet with Jude and we'll be alone. Not that I don't like him,but, we don't have the same interests and we are completely different. Only thing we have in common is we like football,but I won't tell him,he doesn't have to know.
Jude turns to me
-The project's kinda large and we have 2 weeks. How about we meet this Sunday at my house and then finish it next Sunday at your house?
-Of course!Jude?
-Yeah?
-Are we still in for tomorrow?
-Yeah,I've reserved seats for you!
-Oh cool,thank you!

The Bell Rings and the school day comes to an end.
Finally

19th of September
It's 3:00 and I'm with Eliza and we're getting ready for the football game. We're all going except the other girls cause they don't wanna watch football.
-Y/n,are you ready to go?
-Yes, let's go.

We're in the car and we're driving to Dortmund's Stadium.They are playing with Bayern and to be honest I'm a little nervous cause Bayern is in fact good.

Okay,we are here.
We go and find the others so that we can go in together. We have VIP tickets so that we don't have to wait in line and we're finally in!

We talk a bit and the game starts

It's currently the 20th Minute and Bayern has the ball. Lewandowski goes for a goal and
SCORES
Fuck,he's good

The first half goes by and nothing really happened. A few lost chances here and there but nothing much.
We are talking about who played better.
I just think Dortmund wasn't hyped up.
I hope they do better on the second half.

The Second Half starts.

It's the 67th minute and Jude has the ball,he passes it to Haaland and he scores!!
Loud applauding can be heard and we cheer too.
One more to go so that Dortmund can win.

It's the 88th minute and Jude has the ball. A player goes to steal the ball but he fails. Jude shoots and. YES

ANOTHER GOAL.

The Game finishes and us,Dortmund fans start cheering.

Jude told us to go to the interview room so we can talk and then we'll go.
So we're at the Interview room,and just as we enter,Jude comes too.

"Congrats Jude!" Says Eliza
"Thanks."

I go hug Jude
(we're closer than Jude and Eliza are)
"You were amazing,I'm happy!"
"Thank you y/n!"
He hugs me back and after we realize everyone in the room is looking at us we pull apart.
"Jude tonight me and some friends are going to this club, I was wondering if you'd like to come too,if you're not tired of course!"
"Uhm,yeah sure thing."
"It's at 10:00 and I can send you the location. I'll be waiting for you!"
"Okay."
"Now we have to go. Bye!"
"Bye y/n!"

We all exit the Stadium and just when we get in the car,Eliza starts,

"You like him,Don't you?Oh god you guys would be so hot together!!"
"Eliza you know I don't like him"
"I don't wanna hear any of that. Just invite me to the wedding!"
"You're so weird!"