Chapter 32

#Danielle's P.O.V.

I have just woke up with a knock on my bedroom's door. Ugh it's Filipa, she knows that I don't like waking up to early. I got up my bed and opened the door.

- Ready for shopping? - she said with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing white shorts with a grey sweat folded on the edges. She was beautiful.

- How could I not? - I said - Just let me get dress and then we can go eat some breakfast at Starbucks, what do you think?

She nodded, I know that she can't take eating breakfast but she's making an effort.

-----

We were now in Starbucks and we both were eating a chocolate muffin and drinking frappuccino, mine was caramel flavored and hers was chocolate.

- I don't know how you can eat all of that chocolate.

- Because I love chocolate, Dani.

I laugh, this girl is unbelievable.

- So how are things between you and Calum? - I saw her head pointing at the floor, oh fuck - you guys aren't mad again aren't you?

- Well...

...

After she tell me everything that happened , I came to a conclusion.

- Don't you think that you overreact a little bit?

- Maybe....

- Maybe? You are going to get your ass up of that chair and you're going to call Calum to solve the things.

- But...

- But nothing. Go! - I hate when she's down and she and Calum are always fighting, I think it's because they have so much in common. I saw Filipa talking on the phone and I deduce that was with Calum and I decided to text Mikey.

" Missing you while I eat breakfast :( D-"

He immediately answer.

" But you are not eating me babe ;) M-"

I smiled and started exchanging texts with him.

" Stop being an Idiot, Michael D-"

" Don't want to be an Australian Idiot... M-"

" Too late idiot, ahahah D-"

" Your idiot *smirk* M-"

" Yeah, MY idiot. I have to go, today me and Filipa are having a girls day. Love you to the moon <3 D-"

" And back, love you more <3 M-"

Filipa was now sitting in front of me.

- So...? - I asked

- I talked with him and after our shopping day, I'm going to be with him to talk. Hmm, Danielle I have something to ask you.

- Sure, go ahead.

- What's Falum?

- No way! Luke told me that you were going to ask me that. You need to ask Calum what is that.

- Ugh, fine.

-----

We were now in the shopping directing ourselfs to some shops when we are stopped by two girls. One was blonde and the other brunette with the edges of her hair blue