Chapter 12

- You can start to finished what some people interrupted

OMG I can't believe that I actually said that, it must be because of the adrenaline of the game. I saw him leaning to my lips and I close my eyes, I'm not sure about my feelings for him and I don't want to go to fast. His lips were warm and soft and for the first time I felt complete. He makes me fell save and loved. Our kiss was a bit clumsy because any of us expected this. When we needed to breath we separated. We were both smiling. Calum put his hand on the back of my spine and guide me to his car.

- Do you want to go to a restaurant to dinner? - he asked

- I'm full with the hot dog, maybe another day.

- Sure.

He stopped the car in a place that I didn't knew.

- Where are we?- I asked

- You will see, now come with me, I what to show you something. 

He steeped out of the car and opened the door for me, memories of what happened with Harry hit me. A tear fell out of my eye and Calum quickly cleaned it. It might seem that I'm fine but I'm not. Even though I don't fell the same anymore for Harry I still remember the day of our date and when I caught him in bed with Taylor. It hurts a lot known that your idol played with you. In the last 2 months Calum told me about the talk that he had with Harry before our date, I couldn't believe that Harry was just using me to jump into my panties.

- Hey Filipa, please don't cry - Calum said while he kissed my forehead. He was beeing so sweet and I was almost crying, I'm so weak. 

I tried to push the tears away. I look around and saw a beautiful and desert beach. It was absolutely perfect. The sand was white and the waves of the ocean were dark blue and calm. There was a sunset and the sky was orange, red and yellow and also a bit purple.

- I know you don't like beach but I think you couldn't open an exception, what do you think?

- I guess I can - this place was amazing and I couldn't say no. He brought me to a peaceful place.

- Can I ask you something? - He asked

Oh, I bet I know what he wants to ask me, SHIT!

# Luke's P.O.V.

 Filipa has been on a soccer game with Calum, Ashton is recording some drums to our new album, Michael and Danielle are playing some videogames, and honestly I don't know what to do. My phone buzzed I pick it up

 " Hello?"

"Hey Luke it's Harry."

"Bro, sorry but I don't want to talk with you"

"Why?"

"Because you have hurt my bestfriend"

" Is she okay?"

"She's a bit down but already moving on"

" Oh, I just want to be friends with her"

"So you need to talk to her about it, not with me"

"Yeah I know, tomorrow I will meet her and we will talk"

"I just want to warn you that if you hurt her again, I will kill you"

" Sure, don't worry about that, I won't, bye"

" Bye" 

I shut down the call and even though it was late I called Mike to warn her that I was going o her and Filipa's house with pizza.

I'm really worried about Filipa's emotion, I know about her past and she's so fragille. I know that Calum will treat her right, they look like soulmates. Both of them like soccer, music and tgeir looks are so alike. They have both brown hair and eyes, and their personality matches with each other. I think that they make an amazing couple so I will let them find that all by themselfs.

I was now in my car driving to Pizza Hut, Michael told me to buy 3 pizzas but because I  know him so well it's better buy 5 instead of 3. In the pizzeria it took 15 minutes to have the pizzas in my hand. I payed for them that enter my car. I put the pizzas in the back seat and started to drove. 

I was now in Danielle and Filipa's house with the pizzas in my hand. Calum and Filipa haven't already arrived, so we started eating the pizzas. I notice an odd environment between Danielle and Michael. I bet that Michael threw himsel to her. Omg I think that I will call Ash because I don't want to stay here like a candle. I send him a text telling to meet us here and he said that he will be here in 10 minutes.

- Guys, Ashton is here in 10 minutes.

- So do you really think that 5 pizzas are enough? - Michael asked

- You're right, text Calum to pick up 5 more.

- 5 more? Michael are you insane? - Danielle said

- Believe, Michael will probably eat them all by himself. - I said while everyone laugh.

# Filipa's POV 

Calum was about to ask me something when his phone made a sound.

" Shit" he mumble. He unblock his phone and saw the text, I didn't want to invade his privacy so I remain in my place without asking anything. Suddenly he starts to laugh.

- What happened Calum?

- Luke just texted me saying me to buy 5 pizzas because they already have 5 and they think that's not enough.

- Jesus, they eat a lot.

- That's because Michael, he loves pizza.

- Oh I know, before me and Danielle met you whenever we ate pizza she was always screaming " Michael want another slice". When we come to my house we will buy them.

- Yeah, now I think you need to asnwer me a question. - Calum asked

- You didn't even asked me. - I said and he giggle. Oh his giggle is so cute, when he laughs all I want to do his squeeze his cheeks. God!

- So... What's wrong with you?

- What do you mean with that? - I started to freak you,  I think he suspects about something, I hope Luke didn't tell Calum anything.

Hey Guys, hope you like it :)

Lots of Love <3