Chapter 2

The 5SOS's performance was over and honestly I liked but just a bit. Danielle was crying because of all the emotion and  I couldn't control my nerves because the show of One Direction was going to start. Has I heard the intro video I stared screaming has I never did before. This is my first real concert and was soon to start in with my idols. I understand Danielle with her obsession with 5SOS because when she says that their songs inspire her and make her feel better, the same applies to me and One Direction. Their song convey me happiness, make me feel loved and that's something that I no longer fell a long time. I went to this concert to distract myself, actually my life is not going well.

A soft chords of a guitar sounded and I direct my gaze to the stage. There where they, perfect as always with their unique style. I could not scream because when my eyes came into contact with those green eyes, I forgot where I was and I  froze.

- What's the name of this song? -  Danielle asked me

- Oh, it's More than this - I answer

- I know that they are your idols, but you don't need to tell me that this is more than a song.

- Omg Danielle, sometimes you are a little slow. The name of the song is " More than This", god!

- Oh sorry. - she said while blushing

————————————————-

I can't believe that the show was over. Suddenly an emptiness hit me and I felt tears falling from my eyes.

- Danielle, I need to call my mum, can you wait outside?

- Sure, but don't take to long.

I nodded and saw her walking to the exit, actually I didn't need to call my mum, I just needed a time for myself. I just saw my idols on stage and I just felt an huge happiness but now? I just want to cry, not because it's over, but because if wasn't Danielle I wouldn't probably be here. Suddenly I heard a lock on the gates and the lights turn off.

- OMG I am lock on the arena alone - I screamed even though I need that nobody will hear me.

I heard steps, I though it was some mouse, but no, it was a boy with a familiar face. Wait it's the vocalist of that band that Danielle likes 5 Seconds of... hum something.... I couldn't stop crying

- Hey little lady why are you crying? - he asked while went close to me. - Is it because we are lock?

-First of all I am not little and second no I am not crying because of that, and I won't tell you because I don't even know your name.

- Oh sorry, my name is Luke and yours? Do you want to go backstage to dry those tears and then I'll take you outside? Are you alone? 

- My name is Filipa, thanks but there's no need, my friend is probably outside freaking out because I'm missing.

- At least let me take you to the exit.

- Okay then, I accept.

- Let me warning my friends and get my things.

He moved away while I smiled and thinking that when I tell this to Danielle she's going to kill me  because I didn't warn her. I can't do anything because my goal wasn't to be locked in an arena with a guy I do not know, that just happens to be the vocalist of my best friend's favorite band. Talking about her, she's calling me. I answered the call

" Where are you? I'm freaking out" - she screamed 

"I'm okay don't worry, I don't know how but I end up locked in he arena with a guy and he's going to help me to get out of here, just don't move where you are, okay? - I said peacefully

" Okay... hum... there's a cafe down the street can we meet there? - Danielle asks

" Sure, bye"

"Bye"

————————————-

# Luke's P.O.V.

I went to the dress room and warn the guys that I found a girl that's locked in the arena with us.

- If she's a fan bring her to meet us, we don't mind - Calum said

- Yeah - Michael agreed

- Hum, I don't think she's a fan, because when I asked why was she crying she said that she didn't knew me.- I said

- What did you said? - Michael asked

- I introduced myself and offered my company to guide her to her friend.

- So? Go guide her - Ashton said while let out a giggle.

———-

When I got close to her I noticed that she was finishing a cal

# Filipa's P.OV.

Those blue eyes are really beautiful but nothing compares to Harry's green eyes.

- Look my friend call me and said that she was waiting for me at the cafe down the street, you don't need to follow me there.

- There's no problem, I won't let you alone.

- Okay then, let's go

————

The conversation between me and Luke was not being awkward, it flowed in an interesting way. I found out that he was a little bit shy and we ended up exchanging phone numbers. Quickly we got to the coffee and I saw Danielle with her crop top of 5SOS and I screamed.

- Danielle!!!!!

- OH MY GOD!!

Hey guys I'm so so so sorry just post the chapter today, but this week was terrible and I could'n even write anything, I will try to do double update, but I can't promise anything.

Lots of love <3