Chapter 31

# Filipa's P.O.V.

We had arrived to the boys house and Luke was on the living room. I was with my mind a bit far away so I didn't pay attention to what Calum was talking. When I go my head from the clouds I only saw Calum punching Ashton.

- Are you nuts? - I screamed

- Filipa, I didn't want him to kept going after you like he's always doing.

- For God's sake, you and Ashton are best friends for years and you guys are mad at each other because of a girl? Grow up Calum! I won't allow and I won't be the responsible for your discussions and in the worst of the cases for the band break up.

They all, Luke Calum and Ashton opened their mouths, they were perplexed with what I just said.

- Band break up? - Luke said

- Yes band break up because if you two - I pointed to my boyfriend and Ashton - don't apologize each other, that's what will happen. Like One Direction lost... - my voice was now breaking, I didn't want to touch in this subject because it still hurts a lot but the situation for asking for it - ...Zayn.

I had a tear falling from my eyes.

- C'mon Filipa, let's go for a walk - Luke said while grabbing my hand.

Once we were outside I burst into tears. I had so much bad things inside me that I can't explain. Only Luke will understand me and help me dealing with my problems.

- Vent, please Filipa I know that something it's hurting you and I know it before I known about you parents visit and the fight between Calum and Ashton.

- Zayn... - I mumbled

- What?

- It's Zayn.

- What's with him? - as soon as he said that he understood what was going on - Oh don't be sad, it's going to be okay. - he was holding me so tight that no paper sheet could come between us.

- Luke do you ever fell that you're not good enough?

- So many times, believe me. One time I loose my voice before the show because some fans said that I couldn't sing.

- What? Are they out of their minds?

- Filipa don't overreact, I'm not that good.

As soon as he said that I give him a smooth slap on his head.

- Auch, you hurt me - he was making fun of the situation

I smiled it was so good to just walk with my best friend. I missed this so freaking much. I had been with Calum a lot and I ended up forgetting my friends. I don't talk with Danielle for a long time. I think that tomorrow we will go shopping or something like that.

- So when are you going to talk with Calum? - Luke asked

- When he solves everything with Ash, I'm tired of being like an object that they're fighting for. It just don't make sense. Ashton needs to understand that I only love Calum, and Calum needs to understand that I don't anyone but him.

- Yeah, you're right. I have to tell you something.

- What?

- When you and Calum were mad at each other, Ashton was always teasing Calum saying that he will never have you back. One day I caught Calum crying on the bathroom, he was devastated. He really loves you and we all agree that you're the right girl for him.

- We?

- Yes, me, Michael, Danielle and the fans...

- The fans know about it?

- Yeah, Falum is world trend since the game that you both went.

I got confused what the fuck is Falum? 

- What's Falum?

- Are you that dumb? - Luke laughs

- No

- Forget, when you solve the things with Calum ask him what Falum is. He is always tweeting things about it.

I was now too curious to drop this subject. I pick up my phone, opened my twitter application and search for Calum's username. When I got in I saw lot of tweets saying that Falum is his OTP. Now I really want to know what it is...

——————-

I was now at home and Danielle was out on a date with Michael again. At least this two can't get enough of each other, they're always on dates and cuddling, simply doing nothing.

I wen to the kitchen and I started making Bolognese. I was starving and I guess the main reason was because I spent lots of time with Luke today. I don't know why but he eats a lot and he doesn't get fat. Unbelievable...!

The spaghetti and the meat were now ready, I put the table on and started eating. While I was eating I started to thing when me and Calum started dating and all of our moments, bad and good ones. I quickly finish my meal and went to my bedroom. Once I were there I started to run my eyes through my stuff.

Covering my closet there were One Direction, 5SOS and Ed Sheeran's posters. In my bedside table I had photos with Danielle and on the wall on the top of my bed I had several photos with everyone, with Calum, Luke, Ashton, Michael, the 1D boys, girls that I met on the Ed Sheeran's concert. There was lots of memories on my room and I love it just like that.

I turn on the radio and put the sleep timer on. On the radio was passing soft and calm musics to sleep. I was relaxing.

I went to bathroom, I brushed my teethes and comb my hair. I put my pajamas on and I was ready to sleep. I got in my bed and closed my eyes while listening to radio's music. I fall asleep so quickly that I hadn't the change to think about the shopping with Danielle tomorrow.

Hey guys hope you liked. Sorry because I know this is shorter.

I notice that I'm losing some votes and comments and probably readers and that don't give me the motivation to keep writing.

Lots of Love <3