Chapter 26

#Danielle's P.O.V.

Ashton it's pretty down and we all know why, but he say that he's okay with that. In these last days Calum has been super worried about Ashton, Calum doesn't want that anyone left Ash alone.

- Where are you going? - I asked

- Jesus, to the bathroom or do you want to come with me too?

- Hey Ashton don't forget that you're talking to my girlfriend and Danielle is just worried with you.

- Just leave me alone.

As soon as he said that he left to the bathroom. Calum didn't tell anyone why we should care and worry about Ash, but he said it's was serious.

#Filipa's P.O.V.

Calum and I were holding hands, he said that he had a surprise for me.

- Can you say me what it is now?

- No babe, just a few more minutes and you'll figure it out.

I was way too nervous when I saw a white door where you could read "Meet and Greet".

- Are you kidding me? Am I going to meet Ed? - I scream and almost everyone that was around us looked at us.

- Yes - he smile at me and I couldn't resist steal him a soft and sweet kiss. I was way to excited and he made me the perfect surprise. Calum is really sweet to me and that's one of the million reasons why I love him so much.

——————

We were on our way to my house and Ed was absolutely amazing. We took some photos and I save them in my phone. I'l remember this day forever especially because Calum made one of my dreams come true and he was there right beside me. We where on the way back home and Calum was driving but I had the feeling that he wanted to tell me something.

- Cal, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything don't you?

- How did you knew that I had something to tell you?

- I know you too well Calum, now please tell me.

- Well baby, I think you need to talk with Ash. I saw him doing something.

- It will be kind of weird talking to him, you know?

- Yeah, but it's really serious and I'm truly worried with him.

- So tell me what's wrong with him.

...

After what Calum told me I just couldn't stop crying. I can't believe that Ash was able to do something so awful like that. We had arrived for a couple minutes and Calum had already entered in my house. I told Cal that I needed some time to myself so I staying in the car thinking in what I'm going to say to Ash. Calum said that it was better if I talked with him, because after all he loves me. I just need to breath. I opened the car's door and went inside my house.

They were all laughing and I heard Calum telling them what happened in the concert. I had stopped crying but they could notice my puffy eyes. That's when I saw Ash sat on the couch with his head down and I started crying again. They all notice that I was there, crying.

- Filipa, why are you crying? Are you okay? - Luke asked me.

I saw Ash running throw the stairs and I heard my bedroom's door being locked. No way I'm going to allow Ash keep doing what he's doing.

Without saying a work I followed Ash's steps and I heard Calum telling everyone to le me go.

I was afraid, I didn't knew what it was supposed to say to Ash. I knock the door and I heard Ashtons voice.

- Go away Michael. I want to be alone.

- Hm... It's not Mike.

- Filipa?

- Yes Ash, now open the door please.

I waited a few seconds until he opened the door. He was awful, his face was red and full of tears and his hair was messy. This doesn't look like the Ashton I know. He sat on the corner of my bed and I sat next to him. I saw his bracelets and pull them so I could see the scars. When he notice what I was about so see he pull them back to their place and hide his arms behind his back.

- Ash... I already know about them, you don't need to hide it from me anymore. It's okay.

- I... I am just not... s-stronger enough. I'm a loser that falls in love with someone that his best friend loves. I'm not worth it.

- Don't say that. You can't choose the one you love. As the time will pass you'll see that I was only a crush and not the right one for you. Everyone is worth it.

- I'm not. - He was crying. I couldn't see him like that so I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him for a really tight hug. He was really needing one. His head was on my shoulder and I could felt his tears wetting my t-shirt. With my right hand I passed it on his back. In some kind of way he was venting all he had inside him that was killing him. I held him tighter to make him feel protect. I remember that was what Andrew used to make to make me relax and control my breaths. He was grabbing my waist while crying. He was so hurt. I know this feeling to well but he's hurt because I don't love him back, well I love him, but only a a friend. It's all my fault... If I hadn't stayed drunk this would never happened. Maybe he was fine or not. I couldn't do anything to make him fell better. Or maybe I could...

I pull him away and planted a kiss on his cheek.

- Promise me you won't do it again.

- I can't. This is the only way I can resist the pain.

- Let's make a deal. Whenever you feel the need to cut, I want you to call me, okay?

- Okay

- Promise?

- I promise, Filipa.

Hey Guys you finally know what Ash was doing when Calum find it out. Hope you guys liked it.

Can you give me some suggestions to make my fic better?

Lots of Love <3