Chapter 19

I was now in front of him but he wasn't talking. I was losing my patience. I mean, he said he wanted to talk to me, but now he is absolutely silent. Ah I'm freaking out.

- Are you going to talk or.... I need to take a shower and I don't want  to talk to you - I said.

- Oh.. of course - he took a deep breath and then he started talking. - I know that the guys said to you that I was going out with a girl, and it is true. The only problem is that they and you missed understood everything. She is my cousin and her name is Maddie, she was helping me with something really important. I sent you texts saying that but I guess that you didn't opened them so I asked Danielle to let me stay here, they went for a walk because I asked them. I wanted to explain myself alone.

Oh god, I was so stupid. He must be mad with me. I'm like a piece of shit. I can't believe.

- Oh Calum, I'm so sorry. I thought you were with her, I mean you looked like you were happy with her and I... I was just insecure. I know that I'm not the most beautiful girl and you will find someone better than me.

- I guess it's time to show the surprise I've worked on with Maddie. Just let me go to your room. - Calum said. I nodded.

He went upstairs and brought Luke's guitar. Luke had left it there because in my last guitar lesson with Niall, he forgot it. Calum had a smile in his face. He sat down in the couch and I heard someone unlocking the main door. It was Danielle and the other guys.

- Hey, sit here. I want you guys to witness this - Calum said.

They all sat down in the couch except Danielle that sat in Michael's lap. Calum was in front of me and he took Luke' guitar and started with chords. I don't know that song. Yes, in these months when I met 5SOS I started listening their music and I have to admit that  I became a fan. Now I belong to the 5SOSfam.

He started singing, oh my god. I love his voice, is so sweet, so calm. I don't know why, but the lyrics hit me hard.

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you,
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,
But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I know someday it's gonna happen
And you'll finally forget the day you met him
Sometimes you're so close to your confession,
I gotta get it through your head
That you belong with me instead.

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

- Awww - Danielle said while looking at me. - Aren't you going to answer him?

- He didn't make me any question - I said

I looked over to Calum and he was downcast, he looked a bit sad. But I was right, he did not asked me any questions. Oh... Probably was the song. Did he just asked me to date him? But he knows that I'm not ready for a relationship.

- Hm... Calum, can I talk to you? - I asked a bit nervous

- Sure. 

He followed me to my room. I sat down on my fluffy bed and did the same.

- So.... - I said

- So what did you wan to talk about?

- About what Danielle said down there. Did you indirectly asked me if I wanted to date with you?

- Well, that was the idea. I spent the whole month while I was in Japan writing this sing to you. When you  when you stayed mad at me , Maddie gave me the idea to ask you to date me with this music. Obvious only after you apologize me because I stop talking to you, I just wanted to you be the first to listen to this song.  I know that probably you didn't liked it, I know it needs some tweaking , but I think you realized the lyrics. I've wrote that with my heart. I'm ready to take the next step, the question here is : you want to take it with me? 

Hey guys here you go the next chapter. Hope you guys liked it. What do you think it will be Filipa's answer?

Lots of Love <3