Chapter 30

# Ashton's P.O.V.

If this is what it takes to see Filipa happy I will try to put a smile on my face everyday. I need to move on on her, she's happy and I also deserve to be happy. It hurts to know that she doesn't love me back, but she explained that to me a few days ago.

#Flashback On:

-Please give me a chance. I'll treat you like a princess

- Ash... you know that I'm with Calum.

- Leave him to be with me, please. It hurts to much seeing you smiling at him and knowing that he's the reason why you smile, it hurts to see you kissing him all the time.

- Ash if you want me and Calum, we will try not to show our love so often.

- No! I'm want to see you happy but with me. It is so hard to understand?

- No it's not. But honestly you need to understand that me and you, we were not made for each other. I love you, but only as a friend. You are smart, funny and beautiful. You'll find your princess somewhere, I know it. You just have to forget me and move on. Just try do that please. Everyone has their soul mate you just need to find her and make her the happiest girl in the world and I'm sure you will.

- It hurts - I started crying. Few people saw me crying. When I'm crying I'm showing my weakest side. - Choose...

- What do you mean Ash?

- Choose... me or Calum?

- Don't make me choose please. I love you both but in different ways. Please don't make choose. - She was crying now but I didn't care, I wanted an answer

- Dammit, CHOOSE!! - I was super angry and my left hand made contact with the table stronger. She jumped, oh shit now she's afraid of me.

- Ashton get away from me - She was walking back.

- Filipa don't be afraid of me, I'll never hurt you. - I tried to reach for her to hug her but she left scared.

Shit what have I done?

# Flashback off

I'm going to forget her. It's really for the best for me, for her and for the guys.

If she's happy with him I need to have that I'm my head. I don't know what made me almost force her to choose between me and Calum. I almost hit her, I've must be crazy. I need to apologize her. But now she's with Calum and I need to push this pain away.

I decided to go to a bar.

# Calum's P.O.V.

It was morning already and Filipa was sleeping next to me. She looks so peaceful sleeping.

- Morning babe - I said as soon as I saw her opening her big brown eyes.

- Good morning Cal.

In her eyes you could see happiness and a bit of lack of sleep due to our last night.

- Did you sleep well?

- Yes - she started to blush - and you?

- Better than any other day - I smirked.

I notice that she tried to get up but when she did she sat again on the bed.

- Does it still hurts?

- Hm... yeah - she was embarrassed

- I think it's better if you go take a shower don't you think?

- Yes, but hm can you take me there, please? Because I can't walk a lot.

I smiled and pick her up at 'bride style' and took her to the bathroom. Once we where there I was about to leave but she surprised me.

- Do you want to take a shower with me?

- Are you sure?

- Yes, Cal, I'm sure.

----------

We had just finished our shower and I'm way to happy because Filipa feels really comfortable with me. We spent the whole shower kissing and making antics. She is pretty awesome and I know that she'll be mine forever. I love her so freaking much.

Filipa was a bit weird today and I tried to ignore it but now I needed to know.

- Filipa?

- Yes...

- What's wrong?

- Oh... nothing you have to worry about

- You know you can tell me right?

- Yes Calum I know.

As soon as she finished saying that she started dressing the clothes I brought for her. I choose her white short, a Rolling Stones's t-shirt and her black vans. She was perfect but I was still a bit mad because she doesn't trust in me.

- Cal, come here please and sit down

I nodded and sat on the bed.

- I know you want to know what's wrong and I'm going to tell you. I just didn't told you earlier because I only had a towel around me. - I laughed because it was true. - So I'm going to tell you.

...

If I was mad now I was completely angry. I can believe that Ashton actually did that. He must be insane, I can't stand him right now. He had threatened my girlfriend, Filipa.

- Can we go home, please?

- Yours or mine?

- Oh god that sounded really bad - she chuckled.

- Yeah, forget... do you want to go to your house or to mine? That's better lady?

- I want to go to yours if that's okay because Danielle is probable eating Michael in hers room so....

- It's like you've never done that.

- Cal!! Not in my room

- We can fix that.

- You can only think about sex?

- Of course not. I'm thinking about how much I love you and how bad I want to kiss you right now.

- So why aren't you kissing me? - she said.

-------------

We had arrive to my and boy's house and Luke was on the living room but with a worried face.

- Where's Ashton? - I asked

- In the kitchen, he got home drunk and today he is with an huge headache.

- Thanks. ASHTOOOOON!!

- What Calum? - he left the kitchen and as soon as he saw my angry face I saw a bit of fear running through his face.

I was boiling. I lift my right arm and punch Ash in his face.

I look at Luke and Filipa's face. Luke was surprised but Filipa... she was dissapointed. Anyone could see that in her face.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. Do you think that Calum was right when he punched Ashton's face?

Lots of Love <3