the one with phoebe's husband

Start from the beginning

"joey, what did you think a nubbin was?" 

"i don't know, you see something, you hear a word, i thought that's what it was." joey tries to explain, but notices the group's look. "let me see it again." 

"yeah, show it! show it!" the group cheers, trying to coax chandler into revealing his third nipple. 

"joey was in a porno movie!" 

"wah!" joey exclaims, jumping back as the group turns to look at him quickly. gianna's eyes widen, staring at her brother in disbelief. 

"if i'm going down, i'm taking everybody with me." 

"you were in a porno?" ross chokes, watching joey closely. 

"ahhh, alright, alright, alright." joey repeats, settling down to tell everyone. as he does, gianna steps over to chandler, watching his shoulders release when he sees her. chandler gently wraps his arm around her shoulders, heart beating fast when her arms wrap around his middle tightly. "i was young and i just wanted a job. ok? but at the last minute, i coulnd't go through with it so they let me be the guy who comes in to fix the copier but can't cause there's people having sex on it." 

"that is wild!" monica cries, watching joey nod his head with a smirk. 

"so, what's it shaped like?" ross asks, turning to face chandler again. 

"yeah, is there a hair on it?" 

"what happens if you flick it?" the group begins to ask questions, gianna trying to shield chandler from them, giggles rolling over her lips. 

*

"so, uh, does it do anything, you know, special?" ross questions, leaning over to where chandler and gianna sat cozily beside him. gianna was curled up into chandler's side, knees tucked under her chin as they read a magazine together. 

"why yes ross, pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of narnia." he replies, not looking up from his magazine. 

"you know, in some cultures having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility.  you get the best huts and women dance naked around you." beside ross, julie leans forward and smirks slightly at chandler. 

"huh? are, uh, any of these cultures, per chance, in the tri-state area?" gianna quickly hits the back of her hand against his chest, furrowing her brows. chandler smiles cheekily at her, pressing a chaste kiss to her temple. 

"you know, you are so amazing, is there anything you, you don't know?" ross gushes, holding julie's hand. behind the couples, rachel glumly sits opposite monica at the counter. through the front door of the coffee house, phoebe steps inside, a round of cheers and whistles fill the place. 

"woah!" 

"foxy lady!" joey nods, eyeing phoebe up and down. 

"where you goin'?" julie asks, phoebe walking behind the sofa to talk to monica and rachel. gianna sits up slightly, swinging her legs over chandler's lap, not even seconds later, a hand resting on her thigh. 

"um, i'm going to meet duncan, he's skating tonight at the garden. he's in the capades." 

"the ice capades?" joey asks with enthusiasm. 

"no, no the gravel capades." gianna shakes her head, tongue poking inside her cheek as she teases her brother. 

"yeah, the turns aren't as fast but when snoopy falls...funny." chandler continues, watching gianna's face scrunch as she laughs. joey stares at the pair blankly, the slightest furrow in his brow.