eleven

I wake up to music coming from downstairs.

Hmm I wonder who it is.

I quietly walk down stairs and see neymar cooking.

"Promiscuous girrrl"
"Where ever you are"
"I'm all alone and it's you that I want!"

He sings and dances while he flips the pancakes. I giggle and he turn around. He fake pouts at me laughing at him.

"Wheres davi?" I can't be a bitch to him or else this co parent thing wouldn't work.

"I dropped him off to hang out with one of my teammates kids for the day"

"What why?" I ask confused.

"So you can like me again" he winks and grabs a plate.

"Sit down bela menina" (pretty girl)

I sigh following what he said cause hungry. He puts a plate full of food in front of me and I lick my lips at how good this looks.

"Since when do you know how to cook?" I ask stuffing my mouth with pancake.

He sits next to me and starts eating.

"I planned a whole day for us" he says with a big smile and I don't know how he just forgot about last night... Is he seriously going to act like nothing happened?

"Well go out shopping I want to spoil you first-"

"No neymar I don't need anything"

He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand. And points to my ring finger.

"Hmm I think a big diamond would look good here though?" he smirks and I almost choke on my food.

He laughs noticing and I roll my eyes back at him.

"Okay okay well just look but then we will go to dinner I made reservations at sieanna-"

"Neymar that's so expensive too" I whine. I can already imagine all the articles calling me a gold
Digger and saying I'm using neymar for his money.

"How about I cook us dinner?"

"You can cook?" he ask playfully.

"Stupid you know I can"

"Well decide but we are still going shopping so go get dressed" he says grabbing my plate that I devoured.

I go upstairs and first straighten my hair. I put on some make up then decide my outfit.

I decide on a white essentials hoodie with a black puffer vest over it. I put on some ripped jeans and my ugg minis. Damn these are so
Comfy.

I start to think if this is to casual but oh well I don't really care. It's freezing outside is rather be warm them freezing.

I walk downstairs and neymar cleaned up the cooking dishes is scrolling on his phone. Who knew neymae junior would know how to wash dishes?! I'm so proud.

"Ready?" he asks and I nod. I go to the front door to grab my purse and neymar stops me.

"You won't need that" he smiles and takes the purse out of my hand.

"Give me it back"

He shakes his head no and throws it across the room on the couch. This man is so childish for what.

He takes my hand and pulls me out the front door. Hmm another car?

"How may cars do you have!" I ask surprised.

"I don't know" he laughs and opens my door.

This time he's driving an all black Urus with black timted windows. At least its not as noticable as the other ones. 

He connects his phone and clicks on a song. I know he's up to something by the way he's smirking. He turns it up loudly and I notice the beat.

He played Sure Thing my Miguel.

He starts singing and I can't help bit smile. Seeing him happy made me happy and it's making me forget the lies he told me.

Why do I leg my guard down so easily? I need to stop and just have a good day with neymar. This is truly the last time ill ever trust him. I tell
Myself.

His singing takes me me out of my thoughts.

If you be the cash, I'll be the
rubber band
You be the match, I will be a
fuse, boom!

I laugh at how terrible his singing is and he smiles.

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine

He looks at me with a more serious face and sticks out his hand. I doing know why but my arm moved itself and put my hand in his. Why am I acting like this?

He genuinely smiles at me and gets back to singing.

-----

Once we finally arrive at the mall I thank the Lord I don't have to hear neymar sing anymore. How does he literally know the lyrics to every song?

Jokes on him I have apple pay on my phone. I wanted to get davi some new shirts anyway. That kid is growing quick.

We get out of the car and he asks me where I  wants to go first.

"Hmm it's up to you" I say thinking of the stores. I haven't been to the mall in so long I usually just shop online.

"How about Louis vitton?" he asks looking down at me. He knows what my answer is going to be so he cuts me off.

"Actually you don't have a choice"

He laughs and leads us to the store. I hope he doesn't think buying me things will fix my thoughts.

Wow. It's nice in here. Everything looks so fancy and expensive.

A girl who looks in her 40's comes up to us getting me with a smile.

"Hello neymar what are we looking for today?" she asks politely. I look up at neymar and he looks cocky. Of course they know him
Here.

"Nothing for me I was thinking new shoes for her. Maybe heels and some slides" she nods and tells us to follow her. I will not let neymar buy me something this expensive.

There's a whole lit up glass rack of all different heels. Neymars eyes light up and he walks over to the shelf. He picks up these black heels but the heel is a gold LV sign.

"Can you give me these in a size 7?"

He remembers my shoe size? He definitely doesn't he had to have looked in my closet.

The lady nods and walks to the back of the store.

"Which other ones do you like luna?" he asks looking at all the different pairs.

I don't answer trying to think of a way to don't let him buy me these shoes. Or should I make his pockets hurt... Hmm that's a tough one.

"Luna?" neymar stand in front of me taking me out of my thoughts.

"Try them on" he grabs my hand and takes me
To the orange  couch that was next to us.

The lady hands him the box and he hands them to me. I take off my ugg and socks and try them on. Wow these are pretty.

"What colors do you have them in?"

"Black and gold, all black, red and black and all tan." the lady says.

"Okay well take all the colors in the size 7" he says.

"What! Ney-"

He puts his finger over my lip and shhs me. Not his bitch ass shushing me.

He made me sit on the couch while he paid. He comes and gets me holding two huge LV bags. He smirks and tells me to come.