One

"Davi baby I'm sorry mom has to work against tonight. Avó will come stay with you."

He frowns and hugs me.

"But momma I wanted to watch movies together!"

"I know baby tomorrow"

I feel so guilty. But other people need help too and I have to remember that.

My mom comes threw the door with a big smile on her face already lighting up my mood.

"Davi baby where are you?"

David runs off the couch and hugs her.

"Avó!"

----------

It's already 4 hours into my night shift and I'm so damn tired. I'm a ER nurse. I'm so grateful for
this job and the money I make but I miss Davi.

My co-workers voice takes me out of my thoughts.

"Luna we have a potentially broken leg." she hands me clipboard and I put on gloves quicky.

I walk down the hall into the elevator. There's a group of a few guys all wearing Brazil jerseys.

WAIT! Brazil jerseys..? I think I stopped breathing for a second. What are the odds it's him? Its definitely not. I convince myself.

Once the elevator opens I walk out first and I notice they follow the same way.

We all arive at the same door and I smile at them opening it. I hold the door for them and walk straight to the computer. I log in and start opening a new record file for the doctor.

"Hey man how you feeling?" one of them asks.

"It hurts but I'm good" I know that voice. That voice sounds too familiar. I know it's him. I have to bean adult and act civil. Its been geata Luna! You're a strong women.

I take a quite deep breath and stand up. I look at neymar laying in the bed and his face stiffins.

"good evening neymar"

I fake smile and all of his friends must have felt the tension because they all stopped talking.

"Luna?" he asks confused.

He looks me up and down and I keep repeating in my head: you're at work luna! Be mature.

"So what happened?"I scoot my stool over to the end of his bed looking at his swollen foot and leg.

"I was in a game and somome kicked me"

He still hasn't taken his eyes off me but I haven't looked at his face again.

"Okay we should get you an x-ray and on some pain medications" I stand up and start typing in the computer again, putting in a request for medicine.

The phone rings almost immediately and u answer.

"Good evening Mrs. Valle, the x-ray room will be open in 15 minutes. You're patetients medication is on the way."

"Okay thank you!"

I hang up the phone and I didn't even notice everyone in the room left.

"Luna how is he?"
"Are you sure you care neymar?"
I look at him and looking at his face it makes me wonder if he feels sorry.

"I want to see him"
"No!" I snap on accident.

"Neymar I'm at work" I walk out the the room and decide to wait outside.

A few minutes later the assist brings me pills and few drinks. I mentally sigh opening the door.

"Take these and in 15 minutes I'll be back to take some X-rays."

I set the pill down but he grabs my wrist.

"Please let me see a picture luna"

We both pause for a second looking into each others eyes. He still has those addicting eyes that I wish I could stare at for hours.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and open the first picture I have of me and davi. It was us last night wearing matching pls drinking hot hot chocolate.

I smile at the imagine missing my baby. I flip the phone and his eyes light up. He stares at the imagine without blinking for it felt like forever.

"He's so handsome"

All of a sudden I feel anger in me remembering what neymar did to me. I turn off my phone and walk away out the door.

"Luna I'm sorry" I hear him say before I shut the door.

I walk to the waiting room hoping his friends are there. I see the green jerseys and they all look up at him.

One of them smiles and I sit down across from
Them.

"Ney told is about you"
"What did he say?"
"That you used to be something but it's all his fault it ended"
I laugh lightly and nod my head.

"This might be weird but I was just going to ask how's he's been.."

I don't know why I'm asking but I still care about him. He was a huge part in my life.

"He's been good-"

My phone rings and it's a factime call from my mom. I answer immediately and my baby's face pops up.

"Hi davi baby!" my voice changes and my whole mood.

They look confused at me.

"Davi want to meet some of mommas friends?"

He smiles and I flip the phone. They all looked shocked.

"Is he neyma-"

I quicky flip the phone and say good night. I kiss the phone and hang up.

"Is that neymars?" one of them repeats.

"Yes"

They look at each other shocked and not knowing what to say.