10.😜

Holla.....!❤

I tried to put Alphard's pov, i hope you'll enjoy it...!

Don't forget to comment so as I can know your thoughts and vote please for your support...✨!

*******************************

Alphard!

Miss Richard told me about Ereny's arrival as well as Richards'. I was pissed to find him in my office. Can't I just get a little private moment with my cupcake that am curious about.?

For the past few days, he glued to my side since he heard about Ereny interview and it's not ordinary for him to engage much about the staff am hiring.

I never share my office with any secretary I had although my office is so much big enough to accommodate three people. But I made changes to share it with her.

Maybe I'll get sick of her quickly, maybe when I'll notice her flaws and mistakes the strings of attraction I have for her will break off eventually I'll snap back to normal and that's what I am trying to convince myself with. I feed my brain excuses that I want to get close to her so as to clear my doubts.

Is it just a petty attraction, lust or what that her soft alluring voice enchanted my mind like a morning strong coffee. Those hidden curves covered with her peach pencil skirt, that neat auburn hair ponytail...I like it when they are down free. Those heart shaped lips highlighted with a lip gloss, that bright oval face with her captivating smile.

And why she's so comfortable and smiling genuinely with Richard but she's so professional and rigid to me.?

For unknown reason I wanted her to know that am single and ready to mingle because since my breakup I keep myself busy like am taken and uninterested with other women but for her it's different. Thanks to my crazy and weird friend now is trying to mess with my ship, I had no problem with his playfully pranks but right now I want to punch the shit out of him to leave me alone.

My cupcake looked confused about my relationship with Richard and seem curious as she stared at me with those light brown doe eyes waiting for my confirmation about my relationship. Richard found it funny to mess with me this morning, like seriously I can see Ereny is convinced that am in relationship with this crazy dude and we live together.

Uuugh and since Richard asked me about what I thought for the first time I saw Ereny, the nickname cupcake have been stuck on my mind lately.

Babe I am single for Pete's sake......I wanted to scream out loud.

Thanks goodness he received a text and I think is about his clubs or casinos he owns, and finally he left for good.

Ereny stood there clueless elegantly and beautifully, I admired her features and take her all in. As much as I wanted to memorize her gorgeousness, I had to push her away for me not to lose my sanity.

She went to sit and shuffle around the files rested on her table. From the corner of my eyes I can see her stared at me hesitate to talk.

Babe talks to me am all yours, I wanted to tell her that badly.

Shit.... I sound like a hormonal boy on his puberty. I swear, I do need a therapy.

Eze's phone call tainted black my moment, I know it's not her fault, but I had to rash out a little at her. I don't know how to express my emotions and feelings, I guess. From her information it seems that Miss Richard didn't give her details about her duties, I think I forgot to mention that I hired Ereny. I had to call Miss Richard for explanation as I hold a gaze with her light brown doe eyes and immerse me deep down her innocent soul.

I kinda mess up, hopeshe won't resent me because that's what I fear...!

**************************

Am updating it again after I unpublish this story. This is my second novel I published here on Wattpad and am trying hard to edit it. Am confident my writing have been improving a lot, I think some things I'll let them to remain as they are at this story and u can check out my other current novellas.

-Who
-Miss Fantasy
-Masterpiece
-Found by Him

And many others more at my profile.

Shower it ur love and support...and don't forget to share...!

With love❤, Honeyrose2020