1.🍜

"Will I accompany you to business trips!?" Asked a woman in skimpy very short red skirt with transparent white chiffon and a red visible bra screaming inside.

A baked cake make-up on her face.

"Maybe." I said

She smiled trying to be seductive and I had to hold a laugh "You know like in movies where a female secretary tag along with her male boss and then a mixed up happen at the hotel then they will share a room..."

I was speechless other words pass blurred, not because she was so breathtaking and amazing but I was planning her death on my mind.

Alphard, avoid jail. Shut down your anger issue. Mission abort, it's a sin to murder someone.

"Did you use that door when coming in here!?" I smiled pointing out my office's door

Her foundation melting away leaving tracks on her neck.

She stopped her blabbering, looking back and  swiping her hair aside exposing more her unhealthy neck which she failed to cover her other  ugly love bite returning her focus to me "Yes and it's beautiful, you know we can change from silver...."

"Use it again to get the hell out of here before  I throw you out myself through the window and break your skull.!" I stated leaving no room for discussion.

She gasped "Sick bastard!"

She stumbled on her feet, taking her red handbag flee out.

That is what I thought.

I rub my temples exhausted from interviewing almost all the candidates looking for the suitable secretary. Until now I didn't see anyone having at least the pleasant qualifications am looking for, not men or even women.

"Ping."

A stop watch indicated two minutes break was over, another person to be interviewed follows.

"Can she come in Sir, she's the last one for today...!" Miss Richard interrupted my thoughts.

Thank goodness!

"Allow her." She closed the door behind her. I sighed picking up the CV of the last candidate, can't wait to go and rest.

All the exhaustion washed away by just a look.

Light brown doe eyes stares innocently back at me, bright oval face with a captivating smile, auburn wavy hairs...

"Shit Alpha, don't tell me you are smitten. What has gotten into you man. It's just a passport size" I mumbled put the CV down without looking into it further.

"Is marriage such an important matter to make a woman quit her job!?" I gripped resignation letter in my hand couldn't believe.

"It depends with who we are talking about and what situations they are in but for Miss Jayden, marriage is everything to her. Her dream was to be a dedicated family woman, then opening her flower shop or a bakery and taking care of her husband and children. That is all she wanted" Miss  Richard smiled daydreaming.

"She was punctual, very professional and good at her job. Jesus, am not even sure if I'll get secretary like her!" I threw my hands in frustration.

One month without a secretary was a wreck and had to put a post in need of secretary.

"Come in" I told the person who knocks shaking my last week thoughts, and the door opened.

Air in my lungs knocked down, all I could breath was her fruits' body splash.

A petite, light brown doe eyes, auburn wavy haired, olive skin lady or I can say girl? She's so tiny, am not even sure she's above twenty. She can be around 18 or 19 years old. She paused and took a deep breath as I observe her chest rose and fall.

The air humidifier replaced by her scent.

She took steps forward. She's around four feet, medium breasts, small waist, and fair curvy hips with little thick thighs.

"Stop it Alpha, don't be such a pervert. What the hell is that?" I scold myself mentally.

"You need to get laid mate."

Richard Adams words rang into my mind.

I cleared my throat to shake off the sinfully suggestion.

"Good evening Sir" A female's voice penetrated my soul.

Looking ahead, the girl seems to be nervous as I noticed she inhaled and exhaled sharply.

"Sit down." I blurt out and she shuffles and come to sit as I instructed resting her hands on her lap.

Unbutton my coat, leaning forward, folding my palms over the table trying hard to hold a professional stare.

She tries to hold eye contact but fails as she stares at my eyes a few times and looks anywhere at my face but not my eyes.

I can't help staring at her oval baby face as she offered a professional smile and gulped nervously along the way.

'Tell me about yourself." My voice come out deeper and huskier.

Damn this is definitely not me.

******************************

Hello guys, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Vote vote please by clicking to the star button. Add this book to your library to be updated about latest published chapter.

Let me know your thoughts, don't forget to comment.

With love, Honeyrose2020❤