51: Jungwon

(Chapter - 51)

(Chapter - 51)

Y/N and Jungwon entered the club after paying off a hefty amount to the bouncer who welcomed them in gladly. The place was super loud. Couples were making out without any shame causing them both to have the same grossed out expression on their faces, but the centre of attention was the bar. Jungwon pulled her, towards the bar and ordered two shots of vodka.

In her peripheral vision, she could see someone sitting on the lounge adjacent to the bar. It was not someone. It was Jay who was sitting with a girl on his lap and Jake was sitting in front of them. Jake could sense someone's eyes on him. But when he turned towards Y/N who was observing him, she quickly pulled up her mask and turned her back towards the bar.

Jake was playing a game of poker as he swirled and drank the glass of whisky, sip by sip as he chose his move. "I think we should leave..." Y/N patted Jungwon's shoulder as he rolled off his eyes on her. "Go by yourself if you want to! Don't disturb me now." He replied grumpily. "But do you know about our lovely brothers, Jake and Jay who are sitting over there?" Jungwon widened his eyes as he saw them sitting right behind them. "Why the fuck? Couldn't you tell me earlier?" He scolded her. "Why do you always keep scolding me? Bye! I am going to them and you'll be in trouble." She sighed as she walked away.

"Dare you go away from me else I will make your life a living hell." He glared at her as he downed another glass. "Really? I am not afraid of you and your stupid ass." She heavily judged him as she again tried walking. "Please, highness, don't leave this peasant alone." Jungwon begged sarcastically. "That's better." Y/N giggled.

"Yo! Isn't that Y/N?" Jay tapped Jake's shoulder who was totally engaged in the game. "Why the hell will she be here? She is sleeping at home. I saw her right before coming here." Jake replied back sarcastically. "You're just too high." His chuckle soon faded away when he finally took the notice of the girl, who was trying to flee away from the drinks being offered to her. Jake snarled in anger as he clanked the glass onto the table and marched furiously towards his sister, snatching her wrist.

"The fuck are you doing here?" He said in an alarmingly low tone, gripping her wrist even more tightly. Unable to answer anything, she decided to remain silent. Her eyes looked all over the place for Jungwon, but he was just not there. "J-Jungwon oppa, yes, I came here with him."

"Are you trying to pull a trick? Jungwon is not in Seoul. He is been out for a mission since yesterday." "But trust me! He rode me till here on his sportsbike!" Y/N found everything to be unbelievable at this point. "Stop lying for god's sake. Jungwon would never get you here. Just admit you came here by yourself." Jake looked at her furiously, as he clashed the glass to the ground, scattering it into pieces.

"WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU TRUST ME?" She yelled at him only to get smacked abruptly by Jake who had his jaw clenched in anger. "Enough of it, Jake. Let's discuss it at home." Jay looked at him sternly as he patted Y/N's back, who was sobbing uncontrollably. "Let me drive the car, you're not in the right mood."

Jay insisted to drive as he knew his calm brother often acted rashly when he was high. Jay sat on the driver seat and suggested Y/N to sit next to him but however Jake denied and sat himself in the passenger seat.

"I was about to crack the deal, but all because of this stupid child we are heading back." Jake complained as he glared at her through the rear view mirror. "Stop it, Jake. I am not going to baby a 21 year old right now!" He nagged.

"Y/N are you sure that it was Jungwon?" Jay asked her while driving, his voice laced with seriousness. "Yes! I am not lying! I swear on you!" She whined. "No need to swear on me." He said so as to lighten up the mood a bit only to laugh all by himself as both Jake and Y/N glared intensely towards each other.

"Yah! Move your heads towards the window and enjoy the view." Jay chimed as he took a notice of the tension going on between the duo. "Whatever, just wait till we reach home." Jake glared at her for one last time before diverting his attention towards his phone.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fifty one is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻