44: Rude

(Chapter - 44)

(Chapter - 44)

"HEYY!! Y/N!"

Sera attacked Y/N with a hug the moment she entered the classroom.

"You must have broken the world record of being absent for most of the school days." Sera commented as leaned on the desk and sipped the bubble tea.

"I might have... Everything is fvcked up..." Y/N made a remark as soon as her gaze was drawn to Jungwon, who had just entered the classroom with a cheerful expression.

"How do individuals manage to put on such convincing facades?" Y/N said it a little bit loud, making sure that Jungwon heard it.

Jungwon, on the other hand, did not respond as she had expected and instead kept conversing with his friends.

"Girl, relax! Grab a bubble tea; I've brought one for you as well!" Sera replied as she extended the drink to her.

"Thanks Sera, I really needed one!" Y/N passed her a smile as she poked the straw in the cup.

"By the way, who's this guy next to you?" Y/N asked her.

"I am sorry for not acknowledging your presence earlier," Y/N bowed politely towards her new classmate.

"Hi Y/N! I am Minjun, Sera's childhood friend." Minjun extended his hand forward for a handshake which Y/N politely accepted with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Minjun. You are going to see me often now!" Y/N said.

"I am really happy that Sera finally made a friend other than me. She really hadn't made any friends before." Minjun commented.

"Oh, I see. Sera is the best friend one can ever get in their life." Y/N smiled towards the said girl.

'I am sorry for breaking your trust Y/N...' Sera thought as the realization hit her that she was nothing but her protector who was hired by her brothers.