13: Sálvame

(Chapter-13)

(Warning: Mentions of blood and suicide.)

(Author's POV)

15 minutes passed by since Sunghoon and Jungwon left her room, but Y/N was still not able to comprehend a single thing going around. She was in a daze to whether be happy that Sunghoon showered her with affection and had started caring for her or to be gloomy about the terrifying incident that took place this afternoon.

But as we all know, just a tint of sadness can also ruin our beautiful day... The same thing happened with her.

**Knock ** **Knock** **Knock**

They were Jake and Heeseung, who knocked on her door. They too knew that the girl on the other side of the door was in a dilemma, and couldn't respond... So they decided to just barge into the room.

Y/N was silently sitting in the middle of her bed, with a blanket and eyes bloodshot red due to her tears.

(Jake's POV)

I know her really well over here after her mother, for the time being, she just needs support from her trusted one, that is me. She really never hesitates to have a conversation with me and we always have a good time together, giggling at random jokes.

"Heeseung hyung, you may go back as I don't think she would be comfortable with you yet." I told him, keeping the upset girl's state of mind.

"Okay, I guess you are right, I am leaving now, call me if you need some help... I am still awake" Hyung stated and strolled down to the living area.

"Y/N-ah! See your favorite oppa is back!" I greeted her in a jolly manner, trying to uplift the sad girl's mood.

But Y/N didn't respond back... She just looked at me blankly.

"Y/N should we go for some shopping or have a scoop of chocolate ice cream down in the kitchen that we opened last night?" I asked her once again.

"No oppa... I just want to stay in my room for the day." She stated with her voice that was on the brink of cracking due to the emotions she was currently in.

"Ok! So let's read your favorite comic together!" I declared.

I quickly got in the bed, keeping her head on my chest, so she could have a good view of the book.