Chu Yiqiao felt a sense of crisis and immediately closed the bathroom door.

    Luo Qingye closed the door with a big hand and blocked it forcefully.

    The door banged against the wall with a loud bang.

    Chu Yiqiao was startled by Luo Qingye, his hands shook, and more than half of the milk he was holding accidentally spilled on the ground, and even splashed on Luo Qingye's shoes and trousers.

    He looked at Luo Qingye in astonishment, as if he couldn't believe it because a glass of milk was so cruel to him.

    With a cold expression, he put the milk on the sink with a "snap", very confident.

    Luo Qingye blocked the door of the bathroom with one hand, and pressed the door with the other. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao was frightened and wanted to restrain himself a little, it turned out that he just had sex with him, and his expression became serious in an instant.

    So that's why the omega hormone levels in the two tests were very low. He thought that his pheromones were too strong and slightly affected the omega during pregnancy. If he didn't find out today, this man might not realize the seriousness.

    He suppressed his anger and looked at Chu Yiqiao: "Chu Yiqiao, is this how you pour out the milk every day?"

    Seeing that Luo Qingye was about to get angry, Chu Yiqiao suddenly realized that his attitude towards pouring milk was still so bad It's not that he's a bit too stiff, he didn't look into Luo Qingye's eyes, and adjusted his glasses with guilt:

    "I...not often." She

    said very confidently.

    "That's it." Luo Qingye put down his hands and walked towards Chu Yiqiao.

    Seeing that he was coming over, Chu Yiqiao quickly raised his hand: "I'll drink! I'll drink now! Don't be angry!" But Luo Qingye still didn't stop, he was anxious: "Don't come here!"

    "You are still angry with me ?” Luo Qingye took Chu Yiqiao's hand, grabbed his waist with both hands, and hugged him to the sink. He squeezed into Chu Yiqiao forcefully, put his hands behind Chu Yiqiao, and pressed his elbows. Hold your thighs so you don't move.

    Chu Yiqiao was caught off guard by being carried onto the sink, and met Luo Qingye's eyes in a daze. His ink-like pupils seemed to be brewing something, and he knew that Luo Qingye was very angry:

    "...I'm not angry at all."

    " Dare to be justified?" Luo Qingye raised his hand to hook Chu Yiqiao's glasses, and put them aside. This man's degree of myopia is actually not very high, but when he can't see people clearly, his eyes will be slightly hazy and dazed. It's very beautiful, and looking at it like this can make him less angry and frightening.

    Chu Yiqiao was caught off guard by taking off his glasses, and his vision became slightly blurred, so he couldn't see clearly Luo Qingye's angry appearance. As if by luck, he lowered his head and rubbed Luo Qingye with the tip of his nose.

    "Don't be angry, I didn't stop drinking on purpose." The

    omega's coquettish and coquettish voice has been tried and tested for Luo Qingye, but he should be serious in front of principles, and he should be criticized and educated.

    Luo Qingye raised his hand to block Chu Yiqiao's coquettish post: "You just don't want to drink on purpose."

    Chu Yiqiao had an innocent expression: "No."