viii. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞'𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." she exhaled deeply. "How long does it last?"

"Usually two or three hours." he nodded his head. "Enid came with Lucas Walker."

Lasys face fell with an odd look, he nodded in agreement. "That's what I said."

"Show her the better choice then." Lasy shrugged with a small smile, holding her arm out for him to loop them together. "Just....don't let me fall."

"You got it." Ajax nodded as the two walked in, his for the second time after already taking in the Rave'N when he was waiting for her. Lasy on the other hand hadn't seen it, she never went last year either. Her eyes danced around the rather beautiful setting, the dim and special lights causing a glow to form on everyone in white.

"Aw, Las!" Bianca gushed as she saw the two walking over. "You look so pretty!"

Lasy smiled as she sat down, flustered and stealing Bianca's drink.

"Hey." Xavier leaned over some. "Proud of you for being here. Know it's a lot, Bianca doesn't understand that."

Lasy inhaled deeply as her heart hammered. "I took s couple Xanax. I should be okay."

"Druggie." he mocked her and leaned away, going back to his sulking state while Lasy continued to drink as many cups as she could to cool her nerves.

"You okay, Las?" Ajax asked her as her hands shook some. "Cold?"

She smiled and shook her head.

"Does your mood have to do with a certain pig-tailed goth girl?" Bianca gave Xavier a curious look as he held his drink. He exhaled and looked away. "She's not here. We are. The four of us, like how it should have been last year."

"You're right. I'm sorry." Xavier nodded his head. "I do really like being here with you, all of you. I appreciate the last-minute invitation."

"Circle jerk." Lasy coughed into her fist as Ajax laughed loudly.

"Cheese ball." Ajax took Lasys move and coughed into his hand, making her laugh like he had.

"I hate you both so much." Xavier shook his head as he fought a smile.

"No more talk about Wednesday Addams or whatever Lasy is trying to apply." Bianca shook her head at him and side eyed her friend. "Deal?"

Xavier nodded. "Deal?"

"Let's go." Bianca stood up and took his hand. "All of us. Right now. On the dance floor."

Lasy shook her head quickly. Xavier saw the panic in her eyes. "Bianca, I don't think that such a-"

"Come on." Ajax grabbed Lasy and pulled her out of her chair, Bianca pulling Xavier to the dance floor. "Lasy, you love this song!"

She did love Bloody Mary, but she didn't love dancing. Especially not in public. He gave her a shove, right in the middle of the dance floor and under a bright light. Him and Bianca smiled and bounce slightly, nodding and waving at her. Xavier gave her a pitiful look, trying to let her know he'd get her out of here if she wanted.

Then, the oddest of things happened.

Lasy bounced her head some as the song gave a scream in the middle of the lyrics, her shoulders starting to shrug. Xavier gaped as Ajax and Bianca cheered in joy, never thinking this would happen despite always having some hope. When Lady Gaga told Lasy to dance with her hands in the air, she fucking did. Lasy threw her arms up and spun around in a circle, swaying her hips some. She knew no other dance moves aside...

"Is she doing Tobey Maguires Spider-Man dance?" Ajax blinked in realization.

"Woo!" Bianca cheered for her.