|New Friend|

[Y/N POV]

All my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing, signifying that class is starting. The teacher stood in front of the classroom, waiting for all the students to take a seat. Once everyone was seated the teacher spoke "Class, I would like you all to meet your new classmates. Y/N could you please come up and introduce yourself?"

I got up my seat and did as I were told. Once I stood in front of the class, I smiled "Good morning, my name is L/N Y/N and I will be your new classmate from now on. I hope we could get along." I was nervous about introducing myself, but I tried to sound confident as I spoke.

"Wonderful, I hope you have fun being in this class. You may go back to your desk." The teacher excitedly said.

'WHO THE HECK IS GOING TO HAVE FUN IN MATH THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!' I was internally screaming as I went back to my seat.

I sat down at my desk and took out my notebook to write down the lesson my teacher was teaching. In the middle of the lesson, someone from the desk beside me passed a note to me saying, 'Hello~ My name is Mizuki Akiyama! What's your name name? ;P'

Using the back of the note I wrote back, 'I just introduced myself?' I slipped the note back into their desk.

They quickly wrote something and handed it to me. 'I know~ I just want you to introduce yourself to me personally!!'

Ripping a piece of paper out of my notebook, I wrote back 'My name is L/N Y/N! It nice to meet you Mizuki! :D!!' I handed them the note.

They quickly wrote back, 'It's nice to see you to Y/N-Chan~'

-

Me and Mizuki continued to pass notes to each other, mostly on our hobbies and favorite things. When the bell rang, we both walked out of class and exchanged phone numbers.

We walked towards our next class, laughing at each other's jokes.

It honestly felt refreshing to have someone, other than my childhood friends and boyfriend, to talk to.

It made me feel warm and happy inside.

"I'm glad to have someone new to talk to!" I smiled. Mizuki laughed "That's what friends are for Y/N-Chan~!" My smile fell a little, Mizuki was quick to notice. "Is something wrong?" Mizuki asked worryingly. "At my previous school, I never had any friends. Hearing you say that I'm your friend makes me really happy! You're the first new friend I have made in a while!" I looked at them with a big smile. "Well then, I will be your official first friend at this school!" Mizuki said with a proud smile on their face.

"Thank you, Mizuki!" I replied.

———————————————————————————

Short Chapter!

Thank for reading :P