V1 - C3: Failed plan?

Friday December 11:

Pov ???

/In Los Angeles - United States/

-So what I want to say is, that it would be possible to create geniuses without the need for genetics with meticulously planned training.

I was talking with the president (USA) and those close to him.  As the representative of the President of Japan on, joining the project (white room) more exactly "to create the sixth generation with more investors supporting the cause"

-The two nations that are Japan and the United States share a strong bond of friendship forged through decades of post-war cooperation.

The president of Japan is just a puppet of mine after all...

-Imagine a nation where geniuses abound being led by a monster that exceeds what one would call "genius".

-Monster?

I produced a snap of my fingers, my butler approached with a tablet in hand, he passed the tablet to the president.

The tablet contained data and statistics of my masterpiece Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.
The president opened his eyes surprised by what he had seen and opened his mouth.

-This is not a lie, is it?  Because you know what happens to those who try to deceive me with this kind of tricks, treating me like an idiot.

I responded respectfully.

-No, President, I assure you that everything seen on the tablet is true, I would not be so stupid to deceive someone with your position, including the fact that I am in their territory.

The president sitting looking at the tablet put his hands on his chin rubbing it together as he seemed thoughtful about this.
-What do you propose?

After ordering his thoughts he asked.

-Actually I have many businessmen and people with a lot of power in Japan who are supporting this... But as you know that is only limited to Japan.

-I understand what you mean.  You need help from powerful people in other countries, am I wrong?

-You are not mistaken, sir.  I need support from other powers in the world so that the experiments carried out in case they are discovered have insurance... You must already be aware that this is not completely legal.

I said urging the president to respond on his opinion on this.

-Yes.  It would be impossible to create this "being" and your so-called geniuses with common and legal methods.

He responded coldly.

To then gently stand up, approach the door of the room and open the door by stretching out his open right hand.

-I can not accept this please do the favor to retire.

I kept looking at the president with my calm face but my thoughts differed from that...

This is problematic, this in itself was already a risky move to go speak directly with the president, it would be problematic if he revealed everything discussed in this room

-You don't have to worry if you think that I will reveal everything you told me in this place -the president spoke, removing the tense atmosphere- As you said, Japan and the United States share a strong bond of friendship and I don't want this to be ruined by revealing some secrets.