V1 - C2: Permanent Pawn

The Woman, the Dragon and the Child

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and a crown of twelve stars on her head;
she was pregnant, and she was screaming, being in labor and having labor pains.

Then another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.

His tail swept a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, in order to devour her son when she gave birth.

She gave birth to a male child, who is to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her son was caught up to God and to his throne.

The woman fled into the desert, where she had a place prepared by God, to be sustained there, for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Then there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought,
but they could not win, nor was a place found for them in heaven.

The great dragon was thrown, the old serpent called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown to the earth and the angels from him were thrown with him...

..................................................................

he 15 year old teenager with brown hair and golden eyes approached the 2 seated children.

-How long are they going to stay still like statues?

he said in his typical monotone voice.

One step, two steps, three steps.

He was in front of the two at one point, the children in question were rolling their eyes processing all this performance (Play according to Kiyotaka) they witnessed.

After a moment they focused their gazes in its direction, the first to speak was the naive boy with a certain aversion towards Kiyotaka.

-I didn't think you were so ruthless, up to this point... What exactly is going through that twisted brain of yours?

Yagami whispered, a tone of fear and anger in his voice.

-Ruthless?... What exactly are you talking about, Yagami Takuya? -Kiyotaka said-.
I was not the one who murdered these humble souls.

Ichika stared at the exchange, unsure whether to express her opinion on the matter, or remain silent...

He opted for the latter.

-You weren't the one who murdered them, you say?

-Yes, exactly. They died by their own stupidity.

-Damned!!!

Takuya in his outburst tried to grab the demon in front of him by the neck.
However Ichika stopped him before it's too late.

-Enough Yagami, you can't beat him. -Ichika stepped between Kiyotaka and Takuya-.
Didn't you see what Kiyotaka-senpai is capable of!?

Ichika, aware of the danger Takuya was putting himself in by attacking the brown-haired monster, stopped him moments before he threw his life into a garbage can for letting himself be carried away by that same emotion that caused the deaths of those who previously occupied the seats. now empty around you.