Chapter 7 - Fidelity

"Doubt your doubt before you doubt your faith."

—President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

VESTER happily packed a lunchbox for his beloved

VESTER happily packed a lunchbox for his beloved. He's planning to surprise him in his studio today. Pavlo is working too much despite the holiday season and he's up to spoiling him with treats and delish foods.

He does believe that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Besides, Pavlo loves everything that he cooks, and that boosts his ego to make food for him just to reward the other man's hard work. He's a dutiful husband if he would say.

He's the kind of person who loves to keep his husband happy, blooming, and in love. Maybe it's just what married people do or maybe not totally. Before they're lawfully tied together, it's always been this way.

He understood the assignment very well; keeping Pavlo smiling and laughing, keeping Pavlo crazy for him yet keeping him sane as well. It would be hard to pull it off for some but that is what he used to believe.

He sighs after putting on his gray collared tee and even hums a song randomly while fixing his hair. He's not trying to doll up fully. He just wanted to look presentable and maybe look good in front of his beloved.

Although Pavlo always reminded him how beautiful he was, he didn't need to put on anything because no matter what, in his husband's eyes, he was the prettiest man. Vester still follows his heart.

He believes that putting foundation and face powder today won't hurt that much not to mention his favorite strawberry-flavored lip balm to match his everyday look. He smiled thinking Pavlo's been using it too. Although not that often and every time his husband uses it, he just wants to have a little taste of it.

Shaking his head, he brushed his thoughts away. After a minute of checking himself, he's off to go, making sure that he's leaving their house safe from any precautions.

While on his way, he called Joseph for a little catch-up. It's been three weeks since he hasn't talked to him and he misses his best friend that's why. Joseph never changed and if anything, they usually share the same brain cells with his husband most of the time.

He sometimes found the two almost alike; their brilliant-minded side, their firm decisions, their perspective in money and business, their perspective in life, and also their grumpiness. For him, the latter will always be there.

"Hayaan mo na. Ganyan talaga 'pag tumatanda na. Intindihin mo na lang kasi ganyan din ang ginagawa namin ni Keir tuwing nagsusungit silang dalawa. Tayo na ang mag-adjust."

He remembered Jallen's exact words that made him giggle. Though the younger is just messing around, his words are kind of epic for him.

He shakes off hist hought as he parked in the nearest parking near Pavlo's agency. He can't help to complain inside his head. That's why he hates driving because for him, one of the most difficult parts is to look for a parking lot and he remembered last month that he almost got into a fight just because of the f*cking slot.