Chapter 6 - Ligaya

"Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas."

—Peg Bracken

One week later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

One week later...

"ILANG taon na rin ba'ng nakalipas? Marami-rami na rin ating dinanas, yeah! Kahit pa ngayo'y sa mesa'y walang peras, nanatiling matatag at kailanma'y 'di tayo nawalan ng pag-asa. Dahil ang tunay na ligaya, yah, yah! Ay 'di mo makikita, nah, nah—"

Vester sang his heart out while swaying his hips as he opened up their thick black curtain. The sunlight freely illuminates inside their huge bedroom where his husband is peacefully sleeping, face is on the mattress with a slightly parted lips.

He took his camera to take a shot of Pavlo's sleeping figure and decided to post it on his private account where only his closest friends and trusted ones were the only audience. He loves taking snapped and stolen shots of Pavlo and Pavlo also loves taking pictures of him whenever he likes.

That's one of the things that makes them go together despite their differences. One of the things that he's proud about is that he got a handsome photographer for life—he's not just a photographer. He's an all-rounder partner for life.

"Ang pogi mo. Halatang hindi ka mapapasakanila," he giggles while staring at the photo that he took earlier.

HE resumed moving around and decided to break the other man's dreams so he continued to do a loud disturbance using his heavenly voice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

HE resumed moving around and decided to break the other man's dreams so he continued to do a loud disturbance using his heavenly voice. "Maligayang Pasko sa mga kaibigang totoo, oh. Maligayang Pasko, oh-whoa-whoa, oh-whoa-whoa. Maligayang Pasko sa taong mahal ko... gising na."

He successfully did it when Pavlo stirs from his sleep. "Babe, stop singing. I'm sleeping. Nakakaano ka naman eh. Malapit ko na sanang maubos iyong Tuicy Jender na kinakain ko. Ang panira mo talaga!"

"Am I annoying?" asked the younger, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, you are," he agreed, still lying on his belly as he buried his face into the softness of the pillow.

The younger pouted, fixing his bangs. "Babangon ka o hahatakin kita? You said that we're going on a grocery today."

"Just a minute, baby. Your poor husband is still not fully awake. Pagbigyan mo naman ang mamang ito. Kawawa naman siya," Pavlo mumbles almost inaudibly.