XVI

It was a dumb move and Xavier knew it, but he couldn't control himself and his attraction towards her that was growing as the days went by.

"What did you just do?!" Exclaimed Lily as Xavier finally let go of her lips.

"I told you to leave!"

"I don't understand why you would do that? Why would you steal my first kiss?" She said, a pout forming on her lips.

"I don't know, just...just forget it."

"I can't just forget it!"

"Deal with it." He said as he made his way outside his office, leaving a teary-eyed Lily behind.

¤¤

Lily was absolutely heartbroken, not only did Xavier steal her first kiss, but he was also blaming her for not leaving when he'd told her as if the kiss was her fault.

She was frustrated and miserable which put her in a sour mood, Gisele tried to cheer her up as best as possible after hearing what happened, but she could only do so much.

"Have you talked to him after that?"

"No, I haven't, and I don't want to, I just want to go home. I want to go home! What more does he want from me?!" Screamed a frustrated Lily.

"I'm so sorry my dear, I wish I can help you sweetheart." Comforted Gisele while, patting Lily's shoulder.

"This is so unfair, he took me away from my family, my home, made me work for him, then he kisses me and gets angry when I ask for an explanation! I can't do this anymore." She said as her body shook with sobs.

"You have to talk to him. There's nothing else to do, my dear."

"I will, is he here right now?"

"In his office."

Lily nodded and got up to face the stubborn man once again.

-

She was clouded with anger, and didn't even bother knocking as she entered his office.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he lifted his head from the documents in front of him to be met with an angry looking Lily which to him looked absolutely adorable.

"I won't let you do this to me anymore! You have to let me go home!"

"Or else?"

"Stop please! Just take me home, I beg you please! My father is sick, stress isn't good for him, and my mother has issues with her legs and sometimes needs assistance. We have no one to help us! Please take me home, I promise I won't tell anybody. I beg you!"

"No."

These two letters made Lily crumble to the ground and start hysterically sobbing from all the feelings she was feeling.

She was struggling to breathe and Xavier had no idea what to do in such situations. Xavier knew he was being a selfish prick by keeping her hostage, she didn't even present any real danger and he knew that from the beginning, all his reasoning towards keeping her with him could've been easily solved without having to kidnap her, but letting that beauty go was extremely hard for him.

"Lily, breathe. Calm down. Relax, take deep breathes." He said as he crouched down to the floor, taking her small figure in his muscular arms and rocking her back and forth whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

Lily's body involuntarily relaxed and she found herself scooting towards his body, it made her feel safe and protected, being in her kidnapper's arms.

She was tired, and as much as she wanted to fight back and demand he take her home, she found her eyelids getting heavier with each passing second, she wasn't sleepy when she'd entered the office, but she'd somehow ended up falling asleep, in her captor's arms.

-

Observing every little detail about the delicate angel in his arms, her long lashes, her small button nose, the small amount of freckles on her face that you would only notice if you look close enough, he realized that he had never felt this way about anyone before.

He didn't know what it was, but he was sure about one thing, he was not letting her go, but this time it was different, he wasn't going to push her away, but instead he was going to try to win her heart.

-

I updated!! Finally, its been ages but I finally did it ! If I'm being honest, I don't know when the next update is, but hopefully soon enough. Also, I didn't proofread this chapter so you may see some mistakes. Thank you for reading!