V

Lily was woken up the next day by one of Xavier's men, she had barely slept the night before and was exhausted.

She was told to freshen up and to knock twice on the door when done.

And after finishing her business in the bathroom, she did as told and knocked twice.

"Follow me and don't try anything silly, clear?" He said as he opened the door.

"Y-es, sir."

They climbed down many sets of stairs until they finally reached the bottom where a black Audi was parked.

"Get in!" He ordered.

"Okay."

She did as told and quickly got in the car.

And as soon as she closed the door, she heard a click meaning the driver had locked the door.

"Uhm sir if I may ask, where are we going?"

"We're going to get you to boss, he's waiting for you in his private jet."

"Oh."

And after fifteen minutes, they finally arrived to where the jet was parked.

The man then dragged her from the car to the jet.

"Sit wherever you want and behave till boss arrives." He said sternly as he took a seat and buckled up.

She decided to next to the window in the back as to not grab unwanted attention and buckled up.

She had never been on a plane before and the fact that she was kidnapped wasn't helping her nerves at all.

Moments later, the same man from the night before entered the jet making Lily freeze in her place.

When he'd finally settled down and buckled up, the Pilot announced that the jet will be taking off which made Lily want to curl up in a ball and cry, she wasn't ready to travel, especially not with her kidnappers.

She tried to keep it together and not cause a scene but all her tries were to no avail because as soon as she felt the jet take off, she broke down.

At first, she was silently crying but as soon as she heard the man ask if she were okay, she started crying like a baby.

"Lily, what's wrong?" Asked Xavier confused as to why she was crying.

"P-please just l-leave me a-alone." She managed to say between her cries.

"Okay." Agreed Xavier hesitantly, he understood that what she was going through wasn't easy and decided to give her some space.

Moments later, Lily seemed to calm down and was starting to feel embarrassed for the fit she'd just thrown but decided not to think much about it and try to think of something else, like Caramel, her cat.

She smiled reminiscing the memories she had with her devil of a cat, she may be a small cat but she was not someone to mess with.

She was starting to feel exhausted from the lack of sleep and decided to rest her eyes a little but ended up falling asleep unaware of the pair of eyes watching her every movement.

¤¤

She was woken up from her sleep by none other than Xavier himself, she felt her cheeks heat up when she realised that he was waiting for her to wake up for them to move on.

"S-sorry I just dozed off."

"No worries, we have just landed anyway."

She decided to get up as to not waste any more time and followed Xavier to their destination.

"You'll be riding in this car with me until we reach the mansion."

"Okay." She said as she got in and buckled up.

The car ride wasn't that bad, Italy was really beautiful and Lily had spent the entire ride admiring the beautiful scenery from the car's tinted windows.

"We're here, Lily. You'll follow my every order and do not even think of trying anything, clear?"

"Y-es."

He nodded in approval and motioned for her to get out of the car as he got out too.

One look at the mansion and Lily could already tell it was not going to be an easy journey for her.

A/N: Sorry for not updating but school has been really stressful and honestly I don't know when the next update will be but for now, I hope you like it

A/N: Sorry for not updating but school has been really stressful and honestly I don't know when the next update will be but for now, I hope you like it. Please do vote and comment, it really means a lot <3