~30~

JADES POV

————————————————————————————

Ace took off his underwear to reveal his hard dick. I don't think I have ever seen something so big. I was nervous it wouldn't fit and scared I was making a mistake, but deep down I knew I wanted this.

My breaths were heavy and so were his.

Ace opened my legs, and put a condom on. He then used his hand to guide his dick into me. Throwing my head back, my whole body tightened in pain.

"Are you okay love? Is it too much for you to handle!?" Ace spoke as he stopped moving.

"No. I'm fine. Just go slow."

"Your wish is my command. " Ace spoke softly while continued to move his dick into me slowly. I gasped.

"How's this?" He whispered into my ear. "It's almost all the way in!?"

I was catching my breath and slowly but surely I was starting to feel good.

"Fuck. I can't hold it in. Forgive me." Ace said as he grabbed my hips and slammed into me. I couldn't help but moan.

"You feel that sweetie. It's all the way in" He paused for a second before grabbing my hips once again and thrusting into me.

Before I knew it moans filled the room. I could barely hold the phone. "Aren't you gonna film? You need to get the proper angles if you really want to use this as blackmail." Ace spoke. "I'm trying my best but your pounding me without any mercy right now"

He let out a chuckle while grabbing the phone and started filming us having sex. Eventually, he propped the phone up and put all his attention onto me.

Ace put his hands on my hips. "Are you feeling okay? Does it feel good to be pounded by me after begging for my dick?"

I could barely get out any words. "I-i never begged for y-you to fuck m-me." I covered my face.

He smiled and moved my arms so he could see my face. "Are you sure sweetie because your moans seem to be telling me otherwise?"

I was almost there but he started to slow down. I knew he was doing it on purpose. Edging me.

He continued to do it. I became frustrated. I wrapped one of my arms around his large, muscular frame, and used my hand to grab his dick. Looking up at him I said "Hurry up. Fuck me harder"

That was all Ace needed to hear. He grabbed me and thrusted once again into me. Harder and faster he fucked me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I was in complete ecstasy. I have never felt anything like this before. This pleasure.

"Fuck, i'm coming. He groaned.

So was I.

We both finished.

Ace pulled out and took off the filled condom. He looked at me and smirked. "I told you I was good"

I hit his chest and sat up stopping the video. "Oh shut up." 

Ace reached to the side and pulled out another condom. As he put it on I looked at him in confusion. No way he wants to go for another round.

"Do you really think one round is enough to satisfy me? I've already taken a bite. There's no way I would want to go back now."

I sat back in shock as he grabbed me once more. "Hold on are you serious right now??"

Ace grabbed my head with one hand and started kissing me, while the other hand guided his dick into me once again.

"I'm always serious when it comes to you." He spoke to me as he thrusted into me.

We continued on for what it if felt like forever. One round after another. Heavy breaths, moans that filled the room, sweat dripping down our bodies.

We both finished once again and eventually I fell into a deep sleep...

————————————————————————————

HI!! It has been a very long time. Over a year. I'm so sorry to everyone that I haven't published. It's just really hard when you have no motivation to. But I started this story and I must finish it for everyone. You all have been so patient with me. Thank you to all the people who have stuck with me and continued to love this story. Thank you for all the check ins, and comments, I really really appreciate it!

I think i'm gonna be writing more but I honestly can't promise you anything cause of how inconsistent I am. Also my writing style will probably end up changing but i'm so sorry for the wait once again. Please forgive me.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next one!!

Love you :)