~13~

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
(Not edited)
————————————————————————
Recap of chapter 12

"What a bunch of assholes"
————————————————————————
Walking into the club all you can smell is alcohol and body odor. Ace lead me to a booth where we sat down. He put his arm around me and lit a cigarette "Alright Pumpkin. You know what to do" I nodded my head and stood up.

(Third person pov) 
15 minutes before...
"So who's the man i'm supposed to look for?. I hope he's hot" Jade said looking at Ace as they sat in the limo. He showed her a picture of a man. Mid 40's and extremely crusty.

"You're telling me I have to go near this guy! Why is he so crusty"  Ace looked at the girl next to him and laughed.

"What are you laughing about!?" She snapped at him like a dog does when you touch it in a weird spot. "Wrong guy... This is the guy you're going after" Showing her the picture it was an extremely attractive guy. Mid 20s. Jet black hair and green eyes. Definitely a playboy and a major std infestation.

"He's hot and my type but I don't feel like getting an std. Can I kill him?" He scoffed sitting back in the seat and continued to look at his phone.

"You can do whatever you want with him until we get there. You just have to lead him out into an ally and wait for us to come and we'll take care of him" Jade laughed cracking her knuckles and neck. Scooting closer to Ace she continued to stare at what he was doing on his phone. Exactly like a little kid when they look over their moms shoulder.

"Can I have a phone?" It went silent for a few seconds.

"No" I scoffed sitting back in the seat. My legs crossing one another as I waited.

"Angry elf"
—————-
Current time... (Jades pov)

I'm in the mood for some whiskey tonight. Maybe i'll have a few of those. I thought to myself walking over to the bar. Looking around the club I search for my target. Finally finding him, he's in a booth surrounded by girls.

Why don't you just fuck them all right there, I mean he's practically doing that right now.

Nasty ass...

To get his attention i'll just stare at him and look sexy and mysterious until he looks back, then when I catch his attention i'll just do whatever I want with him I thought to myself as I chugged down the whiskey.

I continue to look knowing I look hot. Taking a few sips of my drink I still look at him until he finally looks at me. I stare into his eyes for a bit then with a smirk plastered onto my face I head over to the dance floor. Feeling his eyes on me I dance, moving my body to the music.

"Are you trying to provoke me" Hearing a deep voice behind me. Turning around it's him. I smirk and wrap my arms around the man and pull him close to me. "And what if I am?"

Score.

This dumb ass...

Moving my hands down his body I lean in. "Come home with me tonight. I want to make you feel good" I moan quietly in his ear, grabbing his arm I lead him to the exit, looking at Ace for a split second before leaving.

Bringing him over to an empty dark ally I messed with him a bit until making my move and beating him.

Aces pov...
"She's some girl. We could really use someone like her on the team." Sanchez said to me as we watched Pumpkin from afar on the dance floor. Her body moving to the music.

"Come on boss, it's time" I looked up taking one more sip of my drink before leaving. Walking out the man was on the ground lifeless. Pumpkin looked up at me as I smirked. "I think I got a bit carried away. Whoops" Standing up she walked away to the limo that was waiting for us.

"Take care of the body" Sanchez looked at me and nodded.

She's one crazy bitch.

I like that...

————————————————————————————————————————————————
HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHES...

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT BUT BECAUSE ITS SO SHORT I WILL BE PUBLISHING CHAPTER 14 EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER THAT...

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND IM SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING FOR SO LONG. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT.

ANYWAYS

Toodles (for now 😉😉)