~28~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
(not edited)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter

Aces pov
I leaned back in my chair. My face completely red. What Jade said replayed in my mind. What I did replayed in my mind.

I didn't even second guess what she said. I just listened and agreed. How can she control me so easily?

I feel like i'm listening to everything she's saying and doing whatever she tells me without even thinking.

Jades pov
I look at Ace who's face is in his hands. I smirk.

'Submissive. I like it'

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Aces pov:
"I don't care what you have to do. Get it done!" I yelled. Anger coursing through my body. These people are incapable of doing anything I want them to.

"Fuck" I sigh out loud. "I wonder what Jade is doing." I lean my head on my hand, remembering what she yelled at me about the other night.

"Learn proper manners before you ever think about ordering someone around again. Everyone is human just like you. Okay??"

Damnit why do I keep thinking about what she said. I can do whatever I want. She has no control over me and how I talk to people. Without me these people would be beggars on the side of the road.

I bite the end of my pen and move around in my chair. Thinking much harder then I should be about this situation.

'Knock, Knock, Knock' I hear faintly on my door before the door slammed wide opened.

Well, well. "Hello Jade" I speak. Still completely surprised about the fact that she has the guts to barge right in to my office. Once again.

"Hey Ace" I lean back in my chair.

"What are yo-"

"I need you to sleep with me!"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
HEY BESTIES. IK SUPER DUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT TONIGHT.

LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️