C 2 - The mysterious Samurai. Enemy or friend?

🔥-🔥-🎋-🔥-🔥

Class started soon enough. I just couldn't stop staring at the new boy, on way! I'm not having a crush on him! Come on, we just met. I don't even know his name yet. my thoughts were interrupted when our teacher arrived. I didn't recognised her. She must be new. "Good morning students" she smiled. "good morning miss!" The class said in unison. Well, except the new boy. Quiet one aren't you. Only a matter of time before you scream at everyone. 

"My name is Mrs. Gordon and I will be your science teacher this year" she said sweetly. she seems nice I smiled a bit. But in the corner of my eye, I caught the green boy glancing at me. I turned my head in his direction and he quickly looked away. What was that?

When the teacher sat down, the new boy got up and walked to her desk. I could see all the faces turn to him. I guess not a lot of people like him. He told the teacher something that I couldn't hear. Mrs. Gordon smiled and him and told him something. That made the boy smile. I saw those bright green eyes shine. Made me feel stupid for having to judge him so fast.

"now class, open your books" Mrs. Gordon said. We did as we were told. I saw the boy take out his book. It had a glittery cover with a few stickers on it too, fancy. Mine was just plain. I didn't mind. Just just had to get on with my studies...... And other things I smirked as i thought about fighting crime.

The rest of the class went fine. I tried to spark he conversation with the new boy but kept getting interrupted by other students. I hated that. I'd really like to get to know him.

After class was done, I went to my locker to meet up with the others. I saw ten already there, all looking worried. But when they saw me, they tried to smile. "what's going on? Nya? Did you tell them?" Nya nodded shyly. I went red. Cole patted my back, "its ok bud." "you- we all should've focused more on studies-" he lowered his voice, "than being ninjas" I scrowled. Nya peeped in, "well, at least brother, you found a friend" she glanced to the locker opposite to mine. It was that boy! He was putting his things in. I think he saw us looking, he blushed and put on his hood again. "ooooo" jay elbowed me. I didn't blush. I pushed them away and took my books. "maybe. Maybe not. I gotta head for the next class. "

My next class was geography. But halfway in, I got a text from nya. My eyes widened as I read it. There was a bank robbery at a bank. I raise my hand immediately. A few students raised their eyebrows. "um.. Uh... Bathroom pass please!" I said in a hurry. To my surprise another hand was already up. It was the new boy! I didn't know he was with me for this period. He didn't say anything but the teacher let him out first! I was so mad! What if the others really needed me? Ugh! Thinking about it gave me a headache. I could've skipped class but if Mr. Dareth found out i might not pass. I clenched my fist and hit the table. Some of my papers flying away. Everyone glared at me. But to my luck, the bell rang that class was dismissed. Even before the teacher left I ran out. I ran to the washroom and changed to my ninja gi. I jumped out of the window and ran from roof to roof, heading for the robbery.

Panting I jumped down from the roof. Nya and the others -wherein their hoods of course- were fighting a couple of thugs. But I was surprised to see another one fighting with them, or was it against them? It was a samurai I think. But he was a bit different, he had black hair and bright purple eyes. But the most weirdest thing was that he had too big -kind of fluffy looking- black wings poking from his back, not to mention a pair of dark purple horns sporting from his head. He was wearing a bandanna covering most of his face.

I take out my sword and jump into action. "about time" cole said as I kicked a few thugs. "sorry guys! I just had a few delays. " I awkwardly scream back. I use my sword to scare away from of the criminals and nya and Jay tie them. The samurai takes no notice of us and beats up more thugs. "whoa!" I exclaim as a thug almost slammed into me. "watch it!" The samurai and glares at me and beats up the remaining thugs. He did with such seen and agility and skill that it almost seemed like magic! But the most amazing thing was when he snapped his fingers and the thugs got tied down by a rope, without him even touching it!!! My mouth hung open. Suddenly the samurai looked in my direction. For a second, he's raven black hair flickered and his eyes turned green. But he shook his head and it returned back. I was about to tell the others but before I could even open my mouth, the samurai spread his wings and flew off!

"don't blame me for being judgey buuuuuut i'm starting to hate that guy" I told the others. They nodded. "well, we have like one more period of school to get over." Jay said. I sighed " I'm going back. I can't skip like this" I put on my hood and I jump from roof to roof, back to school.

I sighed again as I jumped through the stall window. I changed into my gi and stepped out. I saw the green boy facing the mirror. Wait, was he crying? I saw his green eyes a bit reddened and dried tears covering his pale skin. I walk over to him and in a warm voice I said, "you ok bud?" I guess he didn't see me coming, he jumped in surprise and almost slipped. "whoa there" I grabbed his hand before he could fall. "t-thanks" he muttered. "no problem. Again" I smirked. He giggled. "I forgot to ask your name. I'm Kai, Kai Smith" I held out my hand. "hi kai, i-I'm lloyd, lloyd garmadon" he shook it and smiled. Maybe I WAS wrong to judge him so quickly. "wait a sec,  are you the son of the millionaire Garmadon?" I asked out of curiosity. "yeah" he said looking down " I didn't know he had a son" "yeah, I'm just an embarrassment to the family" Lloyd started to sob again.  "hey, hey. It's okay. Your perfect. Just..... A bit different. I mean hey, aren't we all" i patted in on the back lightly. I smiled a bit and his emerald green eyes sparkled. " uh.... I just want to apologise, for you know, raising hand first. Since you really wanted this to go" he scratched the back of his neck. I went pink with embarrassment, "it's okay. It was that urgent" I shrug. We laugh. I saw his silky blonde hair waving in an imaginary wind that I'm totally not making up. "you know....." I winked at him, "wanna be my study partner?" I hold his shoulders. He is a bit short but he seems really nice. "really?" He seems uncertain. He might've thought that I was joking, "definitely Lloyd!" I hug me tight. "sure kai" he says through my hug. "uh... It's a bit tight"he mumbles. "oh sorry" I release him and we both laugh. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another totally awesome chapter!!!!!! 

Words: 1305 (such an odd number XD)

Will be posting soon, I promise. Byeeeee