| 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆 |

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆..

"mx.y/n please just cooperate! there is no need for this-"

"LET ME OUT OF HERE! I didn't do shit!" I shouted at the door while banging with my fist.

my throat burned and from the coldness of the room and outside added to the stinging in my vocal cords. this was ridiculous! trying to blame me for my own best friend's death!

as my fist bang into the metal door, my knuckles begin to ache and burn as I continued to plummet my fists. all my pent anger came out onto the door, everything always being blamed on me, even crime scenes!

the door swung open and makes a ear piercing shriek as it scrapes the ground, pushing me back and police quickly surround me, trying to pin me down. I begin to feel everyone's hands on my body and my discomfort quickly began to grow.

people accusing me of his disappearance, my mom blaming me for her failure, mom blaming me for everything she lacked, people blaming me of his death, the police blaming me for his death. why do people automatically point fingers at me. I almost understand as I am his friend, but they said it to my face. they said to my face that it didn't make sense, it didn't add up. they only attacked me because people complained. they wanted peace. they wanted to give people closure. pointed fingers always go to me..

it was as if  being trapped in this small room wasn't enough, it felt like I was fighting back walls that were closing in. the room was getting smaller while it felt like I was growing bigger.

more people begin to rush in, the room was so loud and almost deafening. I was being drowned, almost suffocated as I feel panic beginning to rush through my veins.

I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched, glaring eyes. I look around in hopes to find the problem but there was nothing. just that stupid anxious feeling that stuck to me like a leeching parasite.

the room that was now shrinking, it felt like it was beginning to fill up with water rapidly. the loudness never lowered, i wouldn't even notice if it was volume was raising, as my mind goes all over the place. frustration and anxiety sinks deep into me as the officers grip restrain my bleeding arms. it was then i felt like i floated up towards the ceiling as my arms and legs thrash around it hopes to keep oxygen through my lungs. I look down to see people, people I know, i've known for so long, laughing and pointing. my vision was stained with blurriness as tears began to burn my eyes. there were to many eyes on me, I was weak, I was set up, this wasn't my fault. my arms and legs ache as I continued to thrash. it burned and the energy that was in me depleted. I slowly sink and quickly hoist myself back up, hitting my head up on the roof. my breath becomes raggedy as i desperately claw my way through the water back up. whimpers escape my mouth as the water rises just above my nose as i tilt my head back. my hands desperately claw as the roof for a opening as my cramping legs continued to move..was this the end?

...

..

.

..

.../n

../N

Y/N

I blink and instinctively putting my hands to my eyes. they burned as my face felt sticky from cold tears that seemed to be there for a long period of time. my dry eyes began to tear up again as they feel the relief of moisture.

the fabric on my hand to my face catches my attention as I pull my hands away. my hands were wrapped with pure white gauze bandages as small specks of blood passed through, ruining the absolute color.

I looked around and it looked like I was in a small police office room. I was laying on a couch that looked expensive but not worth it because it was uncomfy. I propped myself up with my elbows before sitting up completely and swinging my legs to the side.

I thought the vision thing was real, it was to real and vivid.

"how long..." I tried to say but the lack of water stopped my sentence.

"mx.y/n, you had a panic attack accompanied by violent behavior and went into an unresponsive state afterwards." a rather formal voice called out to me while a hand came into my view, holding a water bottle.

I raise my shaky hand to grab the water, I drank the water as it quenched my thirst.

"you will be questioned tomorrow." he says and walks back.

the footsteps echo through the room as it faded way, but it abruptly stops.

"i'm so sorry." the voice finally says as the footsteps begin to echo down the hall.

no more. I don't want anymore of this.

I need to leave.