Break In

Youd been living with Rosaria for two weeks now, you couldn't deny missing your friends, but you enjoyed living with her.
You had now grown used to her vampiric habits. Occasionally helping with her diet.
In the short time you spent living with Rosaria, you'd grown more attached than you thought possible and she treated you better than you could ever imagine.
But all good things eventually come to an end.

You stretched slightly as you came into consciousness, still feeling Rosarias arms wrapped around your body.
"Morning", she whispered kissing your forehead as you fully woke up.

"How'd you sleep?", She continued as you say up.

"Really good", You replied wrapping your arms around the woman once more. You stayed comfortably at Rosarias side for a little longer, feeling a slight chill from her cold body on yours.
"I wish I could stay in bed with you all day", she whispered her hand lovingly caressing your back.
"But we have an important day ahead", she continued sounding slightly annoyed tearing away from your touch, leaving the room. Quickly throwing on some clothes, you followed Rosaria to the kitchen, where she was typing on her phone seemingly. Angry?

"What's wrong?" You asked

"We've got an attack tonight, we have a coven from Liyue and Sumeru, joining us", she continued sounding slightly irritated. Her phone chimed and she let out a sigh of defeat.

"I need to go soon", she whispered looking to you with an apologetic look.

"Its fine. I get it", you replied with a smile embracing the tall woman. Pulling away from the hug, you noticed the slight shadow to her eyes.

"When did you last eat", you asked wiping the underneath of her eyes with your thumb.

"I'll be fine, I've got plenty stored", she whispered turning to grab some from the cool room. Lightly grabbing her wrist you pulled her body back to yours.

"Or you have me", you whispered. Watching Rosarias face flush slightly at your words. You ran your fingers through her hair as she began placing small kisses along your neck, you tilting your head slightly.

"You're sure about this?", she whispered not tearing away from your flesh. Giving her a slight nod in response, you felt the prick of Rosarias teeth in your neck as she began sucking at your neck, causing a wave of heat to spread over your body. Your face flushed a deep red at tfeeling almost being arousing now. Once done Rosaria kissed the small bite mark left on your neck, the deep colour making it appear to be a hickey.
She whispered out a small thank you before giving you a quick kiss. Leaving you in the kitchen Rosaria returned to her room, getting ready for the next attack.

Feeling your phone vibrate with a notification, you checked your device, hoping it would be a message from your friends. The thing you had dreaded most appeared on the screen. Your new location, along with photos of you in the apartment. Glancing around the kitchen you tried to find where the photos had been taken from, your search yeilding no results.
You heart was beating out of your chest.
How did they find you?
You thought about telling Rosaria but hesitated a moment. She had to be fully focused on the task ahead. She couldn't have any distractions. Sighing in defeat you blocked the number yet again, hoping that everything would be fine until after the battle.

Rosaria returned from her room, ready to go, you took notice of how this time she appeared more ready for a fight.
Deep down you knew there was a chance she may not return. But you had faith in her abilities and hoped she would be safe.
Saying your goodbyes as if they would be your last Rosaria left you once more, leaving the apartment practically empty.

Timeskip~

The apartment was still empty early morning around 2am, you had barely slept due to the anxiety swirling throughout your body as you anxiously awaited Rosarias return. You sat on the couch in the lounge room your leg bouncing anxiously, as you stared off into space not paying much attention to anything. The only light illuminating the room coming from the moon.

The sound of scraping metal woke you from your trance, snapping your head to the source of the sound you were met with the dark window, only other buildings and night sky being seen.
Just as a precaution you moved behind the kitchen counter sitting on the ground, hidden from view of the window. You weren't going to take any chances, you knew horror movies.

Remaining seated on the tiled ground for a few minutes, a large crash from the window made your heart drop, as the sound of glass shattered hitting the ground. You thought you were just being paranoid, but now something had just broken the large window of Rosarias apartment. Glancing around the corner, being careful not to be seen you were met by the hooded figure from your nightmares standing in the apartment clear as day. Upon seeing the figure you retreated back behind the counter, hoping this was just a nightmare. But deep down you knew it wasn't.

Your heart pounded in your chest, you could feel the pace increasing as fear flooded your mind. Holding your breath you prayed they didn't know you were there. Hearing their footsteps crush the already broken glass shards you carefully watched as they entered another room, being extra careful to not be seen.

Once gone from your view you took the opportunity to get to one of the few rooms that locked, even if you did leave the apartment you would be alone and somehow that Alternative seemed worse than staying in the building.

Locking yourself in the bathroom you quickly texted Rosaria in the dark. You knew it wouldn't do much, but if these were your last few moments you wanted to let her know, how much you truly loved her. Tears fell from your eyes as you silently sobbed, sending what may be your last words. You told your friends how much you loved them. Finally you texted Jean. If Rosaria couldn't make it home, maybe the police could. Once the texts were sent you turned off your phone not risking any chance of a notification or flash on the screen leading to your demise.

You sat in the bathroom in silence, until the sound of heavy stomping rang in your ears. You could tell they were approaching the bathroom, you just hoped that the lock could hold them out. The door handle jiggled slightly, the sound quickly being replace by loud banging on the door. Silently praying that this wasn't going to be how you died.

Looking back to the door you saw a large knife plunge through the wood, your heart racing even more. Until suddenly the sounds stopped, you heard the footsteps quickly retreat followed by a ding of the elevator.

Still shaking your carefully unlocked the bathroom door, silently stepping down the hall. Glancing around the corner that led to the kitchen and where the elevator was you were met with the cold stare of the hooded figure their face barely recognisable but their eyes glowed a deep crimson.

They'd seen you. Your heart fell back to your stomach, you felt frozen your legs carrying you back down the hall without you even registering it.

Yet the moment you turned your back on the killer, they appeared Infront of you grabbing your shoulder forcefully throwing you against the wall. Their face lit up in a sadistic grin as the blade they carried glimmered in the moonlight. Grabbing you by the collar of your shirt they lifted you from the ground with ease.

"What do you want?!", You cried out fear evident in your tone, as tried anything to get the killer to release their grip.

They chuckled at your words removing their hood unveiling their face.
Cameron.
His face twisted into a murderous grin as her plunged the blade into your stomach, just as he did in your nightmares.

"To make you suffer"