How embarrassing!

————————————————————

Ugh! My head is banging like a tribal drum!

I sit up slowly reaching for my phone. I look at the time.

"2:27pm!" I scream as I get up quickly causing my head to bang even harder.

"I can't believe I overslept this bad!" I grab my phone to call Ross.

I rings, and rings and rings.
No answer...

He has all rights to not talk to me.

So I call Mrs Janice.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Oh my God Janice! I'm so sorry I slept in horribly! No one called me or anything. And I missed the surprise visit at the Cincinnati office." I begin to tear up as I recall all the memories from last night and realizing Ross did see me and Freddy. And probably heard also.

"Mrs McMillan it's ok. Ross told me to leave you be. He was in a mood already so when he's like that I just let him operate." She speaks calmly
"The business party with Tektech isn't until 5pm if you'd like to be present at that." She adds.

"Thank you Mrs. Janice" I say through tears.

"No problem sweetheart."

We hang up and I am left with my thoughts of what happened last night. And how I'm embarrassed.

I threw up while Freddy was giving me head. And Ross probably heard everything.

I literally just want to disappear.

I get up to take a shower so I can wash the remnants of last night off of my body.

If only I could scrub my brain.

————————————————————

It's 4:30pm.

My phone rings and it's Janice.
"Come on down honey, we're about to leave soon."

"Ok I'll be down right now."

I wore my black pantsuit and my locks in a high ponytail. My tiny gold watch and small gold earrings.

I make my way to the lobby to join Janice and a not so happy Ross.

Oh God... my stomach drops.

"Slept good?" He asks.

"No sir not really." I say as my stomach drops to my ass.

"Mhmm." He sneers as he walks away and to his car and it literally drives away.

"Umm!?" I ask frantically looking at Janice.

"It's ok I got us another driver for tonight." She rubs my back.

"Janice what do I do?!" I begin to tear up as we walk to the car. "I mean what if he fires me?" I ask fearfully.

"No, no, no." She assures me "Ross would never. He knows how to separate business from outside of work."

I nod.

"He'll come too and eventually have a conversation with you." She tells me.
"He has a lot of faith in you and so do I so he would never fire you."

Her words are nice but I need to hear it from him.

I mean I don't think he'll do what Jonathan did but I also didn't think Jonathan would do that either.

I shake my head as we ride in the car to the event.

I trust Ross.I'll just give him all the space he needs.

————————————————————
A/N: I just have no comment or excuse for my behavior in this chapter🤭🤭 I just wanted to 🍆 block my girl and also I love Ross so stop playing with him 🙄🙄🙄 Trina.

If you like this chapter don't forget to
⭐️💬🗣️ this gets me recognized for my work!
-chuu💋