"Oh really?! My theory always confirmed. Show me an ugly mafia heir. Ugliness is for the poor mortals."

"Haha...it's true...all main mafia heirs that come here are so handsome..."

"They are all handsome but disgusting...trade people like things..."

"Actually Mr. Tang was not such a bad person, Anong, even being mafia...He actually saved me from a worse fate. I was so afraid someone would turn me into a sex slave...but Mr. Tang Yi and Mr. Andy put me in the waiter position and never made me do things I didn't want to. Same with other guys here.

"Still...how old are you now?

"20"

"Five years as a slave? When will you be free?"

"When I return the money that Mr. Tang paid for me. It's not a bad thing. I have a good place to sleep, to eat, I was able to go to school, otherwise I would be living in the streets. Mr. Andy take good care of us. I know I get paid a lot more than usual, so I managed to save all the money I needed."

"You can buy your freedom then"

"Yes, I can..."

"So... I don't understand...why haven't you left yet Tom?! This is not a place for you!

"...I will..." Tom responds hesitantly... "But this is the closest thing I know to family...Mr. Andy needs my help...and also..."

"Please, don't tell me you are waiting for that Thai guy to come back here..."

"..."

"It's been a YEAR, Tom!"

"I know...but..."

"Jesus, man...move on!"

"You sound like a tough girl..."

"Ow! Uhhh...yeah...having an older brother...you know...I was raised to be tough like Narong."

"I know I'm being stupid, but have you ever felt so connected with a person to the point this person means your whole world...?!"

"...Well..."

You say how Vegas is the air I breathe? Damn it. This boy is doomed.

"I feel this way about him"

"Tell me how that person is, Tom...I'm curious...Let me judge if you're not being dumb. Girls know those things better..."

"I thought girls were more easily deceived than boys?"

"Exactly. Girls know best from experience...bad experience. Go on...tell me... how is that guy?" (1)

"Well, like all mafia heirs, and here you'll meet several, Anong, he was raised like a prince. He has a refined and very polite manner. He speaks several languages. When he talks, you feel mesmerized. However, there is also a reputation for being cold and ruthless."

"Really?!"

Oh...no

"But when that person really lets you know the real him, you realize that person just need to be loved. He knows how to show affection. You feel deeply loved too."

"Hmm..."

Oh shit...deja vú...

"At least, that's what I thought."

"Give up that trash, dude"

"..."

Tom gets sad.

"Can't you let him go...?!"

"I still believe that at some point he will come back to see me here at the club."

"But this person didn't even have the decency to tell you he was leaving! Do you think he deserves your wait? He's probably already with someone else, Tom. And you're wasting your time and your freedom."