16 ; 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 ;

Começar do início

"Want me to tell y/n who you guys are?" I said taking advantage. I looked at y/n with a smile and I can see that she is confused at the moment.

Minho started to walk towards us and I held my gun up and said,  "Stop or else you will regret it. Mashiho and Jeongwoo , you know what to do.” I ordered the younger boys. They took y/n to the roof top , the real movie will start now. I should have made popcorn.

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

My heart started beating fast and I started to panic. My friends are here, my kidnappers are here and I’m here but the real question is why?

Hot liquid started to flow down my pink tinted cheeks as these two boys kept dragging me away with them. My legs were about to give up but they suddenly stopped and let go of my hands.

“Don’t cry, i hate to see people cry” he sounded worried as they both gave me side eye and turned  their faces to each other.

“Jeongwoo, do something, make this girl shut up” madhiho half yelled at the younger boy who gave him a confused look.

“Should I kiss her?” Jeongwoo asked hesitantly as madhiho smacked the back of his head and said, “Her boyfriend is here stupid,  he will send you to a place higher than this roof top.”

I kept thinking about my mother this whole time, i miss her so much. If she wouldn’t have left maybe we would have never been here.

“Mama, i-i..ma-” I cried my heart out and my legs felt like giving up. As i was about to fall on my knees, mashiho held me by my arm and said “Yes, I am here. Jeongwoo wouldn’t do anything stupid like kissi-”.

I yanked myself away from him and yelled, “I am not talking about you.”

Jeongwoo hit mashiho's head and mashiho's mouth let out a groan. Just after few seconds we heard sounds of gunshots. I screamed on the top of my lungs as i started shivering.

“They started it , y/n sit on the chair” Jeongwoo ordered me. Before I could say anything, my body was lifted up by Jeongwoo who picked me up in bridal style and tied me with the chair.

"What are you doing? Let me go" I shouted at him as he put his index finger on his mouth, ordering me to stay quiet.

“Don’t say anything for now or else you know what could be the circumstances” Mashiho's statement made me gulp on my saliva.

Mashiho was about to say something else but we  saw the door falling down as a figure came inside, which we were unable to see because of dark.

“Y-y/n, where are you?” as I heard his voice, i couldn’t hold myself but started sobbing. One hand covered my mouth and in his other hand was a knife, he put it near my neck, I looked up and saw jeongwoo. Mashiho opened his phone and started recording.

𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

My stomach drops when I think of anyone having her. When Yoshinori came in with holding her hand my heart started sinking but it kept getting worse as Y/n got dragged away by other 2 members of Treasure.

Felix out his hand on my shoulder and gave me a slight nod. It was a sign for me to go after her. I ran with full speed as they started chasing me and others started to hold them back by shooting.

I followed them and we are currently on the last floor. I’ve been here couple of times, this is the rooftop. I tried opening the door but it didn’t open, they had locked it from the other side.

I pushed the door hard as I could, with all my energy but no respect. After trying for almost 5 times, it did open a little. I kicked it with all of my strength and it fell down.

I rushed to the other side and called called out her name. I went forward as I saw 2 figures standing and one figure on the chair. Y/n’s crying started tingling in my ears.

I went more forward to get the better look and saw y/n tied up. One guy recording and other one holding a knife near her neck and covering her mouth with his hand.

“Before I shoot you both, put the knife down and stop recording” I yelled at them and took my gun out of the waist belt.

My eyes locked with her eyes as her eyes got widened after seeing a gun in my hand. She looked terrified and betrayed.

"Put the gun down or else this will be the last time y/n's eyes are open” Jeongwoo yelled back at me as he held the knife more close.

"Do As I Said" I shouted at them as y/n flinched but they did not. Jeongwoo looked straight in my eyes and said, “You're doing a big mistake Hyunjin, I'm saying this for the last time , put the gun down.”

Y/n started crying more, I couldn't this sight of her and i surrendered as I put my gun down. The 2 boys smirked facing other other after facing back to me.

“Get your dirty hands off from my girlfriend” I took few steps closer to them but someone yelled my name from behind. I turned my head as I saw my friends badly injured along with Treasure.

“She is not going anywhere, she’s staying with us hyunjin” Hyunsuk stepped forward as those words left his mouth. I closed my fist and eyes and looked at him with fire flaming in my eyes.

“What are you trying to do choi?” I asked him while grinning my teeth. He smirked at me and said “Maybe, trying to steal your girlfriend.”

"Be serious , I would do anything but let her go , please" I begged him as I felt my heart sinking more and more.

"Hearing the magic word from your mouth , melts my heart Hyunjin but we ain't kind enough to let her go", Hyunsuk said with a grin clearly enjoying.

"She did nothing wrong , just leave her alone" I said as tears were flowing down my eyes.

I took more steps closer to me as i wipped my tears. He stood infront of me and said “I also wanna know how it feels to have a girlfriend, but like her” he whispered the last sentence while pointing finger to y/n.

I couldn’t control my anger as i pushed him back, he stumbled but didn’t fall. He smirked and I yelled at him, “Stop this you moron”.

"Number two" he said with a grin and winked at me playfully. Jihoon made his way to me and Hyunsuk took Jihoon's place. "What are you guys doing?" I asked in confusion.

"Falling in love doesn't sound too bad and who knows maybe flirting can change into a forever thing , right Y/N?" Jihoon said and a smirk formed on his face. Anger was boiling inside of me. I felt like I was on the verge of exploding.

"Keep her name out of your fucking mouth Jihoon" I shouted at him as i closed my fist tightly.

"She told me last time I can call her mine, THREE” he said as he put his hand on my right shoulder then started to move away.

My face turned as red as a beet and I took a step towards him, anger flashing in my eyes, "PARK JIHOON" I growled, raising my arm to punch him but Yoshi came and held in down.

"Love at first sight exists, right?" he said as he put my hand down and I didn't say anything. He looked at y/n and waved at her.

"I'll take that as a yes, haha. Same thing happened to me yesterday , I fell in love at first sight", he said poking my elbow.

"KENTA YOSHINORI" I yelled his name in frustration and he seemed unbothered.

"So annoying , it's kanemoto." he corrected me while fake yawning. "Stop this bullshit and let my girlfriend go" I said and he smiled at me, "soon to be ex" he said.