Push and Pull (Part Two)

I made a mess, didn't I?

Jihyo and I were walking from the ballroom, towards the lift lobby, towards our suite on the ninth floor. Jihyo looked... Annoyed. I wouldn't blame her, considering the... Circumstances that happened tonight... But... Whom should I blame?

I couldn't possibly blame Jessi, Hwasa, Sunny, Hyolyn, Eunbi, and CL, could I? It wasn't their mistake that they all had... Well... Massive... Breasts. It was also not their mistake that they ended up conversing at my table with Jihyo. But... Did they really have to compare their bra sizes like that?

I mean... Jessi's were obviously augmented... But... They were... F-cups? Hyolyn and Hwasa wore double Ds... Just like Momo, but CL wore F-cups... Eunbi with full G-cups... And... And Sunny... Fucking hell how could anyone wear J-cups? Was that even possible? I knew she made her own bra, but still...

 Fucking hell how could anyone wear J-cups? Was that even possible? I knew she made her own bra, but still

I stole a terrified glance at Jihyo. She was silent, not even looking at me. Was she drunk? She could be, judging from her rosy cheeks, but... She looked angry. She usually was a sad drunk, not an angry drunk... Unlike Jeongyeon... But tonight she definitely looked angry.

Should I blame myself? Should I have run away from the table? But... That would be impolite, wouldn't it? Those were all senior idols, legends of the industry! I couldn't just leave them as more and more of them piled on the table, right? And Jihyo herself looked like she enjoyed talking with them! How was that my mistake all of a sudden?

We reached the lift lobby, which was surprisingly empty, and the lift was already there. Without words, Jihyo walked into the lift, me following closely behind her. The lift door closed, and it went up. I looked at my girlfriend again, and I decided to try a conversation with her.

"M–Mommy?" I called.
"Hm?"

Good. She responded.

"Tired?" I asked, making sure that I added a smile on my face.

Jihyo simply shrugged, still not looking at me. Oh shit. I bit my lips as I felt cold sweat started dripping from my forehead. Jihyo was the sweetest and most romantic when she was happy, but... When she was angry... She could be really scary... Like last night, when I tried to avoid her because I was afraid that I would explode before time.