Mother

"Unnie, I think I'm gonna need to take a break..."

IU looked up from her work station, smiling and nodding at me.

"Sure, Jihyo

"Sure, Jihyo. Take your time..." she said, before pursing her lips, "You know what? Yeorobun! Let us all take a break! Go out and get some fresh air for a while! We've all been cooped up here for hours, haven't we?"
"You're right. Let's take a break. We'll continue at... Six?" Hyolyn proposed, looking at the clock.
"Sounds like a plan," IU smiled. "Yeorobun! We'll take a two hour break! Have some rest!"

Her announcement was met with joyful cheers from all members of the IPG's Spy Team and GUN's Doseogwan present, making IU chuckle. Yuqi leapt to her feet, twisting her torso rigorously left and right, making loud cracking sounds. Tsuki grimaced next to her.

"Unnie! You'll injure your back one day!" she scolded the (G)-Idle member. Yuqi laughed.
"Nah... Been doin' this since I was a kid. Never had any problem!" she deflected, before eyeing Moon Sua's girlfriend mischievously, "Ya, do you want me to help you?"
"H–Help me what?" asked Tsuki, sounding apprehensive.
"Reset your spine! You know Uri Appa taught me how to do chiropractic since I was three years old!" Yuqi said, and somehow she sounded convincing, but Tsuki shook her head violently.
"N–No thank you! I'm good! I... I–I don't wanna die yet!" she refused.
"Aay... You won't die! I'm a pro! Come here, Tsuki-ya!" Yuqi insisted.

Yuqi started advancing on her fellow Star of Star Girls member, while Tsuki squealed and started running away in fear, Yuqi tailing her closely behind, making IU's suite in the Care Center erupted in laughter and cheers

Yuqi started advancing on her fellow Star of Star Girls member, while Tsuki squealed and started running away in fear, Yuqi tailing her closely behind, making IU's suite in the Care Center erupted in laughter and cheers. I laughed with the others, but I resumed my walk out, and as soon as I reached the foyer, I quickened my steps.

I reached the corridor, and I set off running towards the toilet by the end of the hallway. There was a luxurious and spacious bathroom inside IU's suite, but... I couldn't use it. Not because it was broken or anything, but because I didn't want the others to hear, to know and be concerned... Because I myself still wasn't sure.

The closer I got towards the toilet, the faster I ran, because I felt the familiar feeling building up within me, threatening to escape. I reached one of the cubicles and entered it, making sure I locked the door securely, before kneeling in front of the toilet bowl. With that, I took a deep breath, and I let go.