28. Longing for you

Start from the beginning

"I know ge, you care for him. And indeed I also do that same for him. But let's try tonight we can try to talk with him?" she asked while hugged Kris tightly.

Kris put his head on crook of her neck and inhaling her intoxing sent which making his scenes to calm down. "Mn.thank you love"

Jia smiled and kissed on his shoulder and said "I love you too."

Kris broke the hug and cupped her face and started to kiss her all over face and at last giving a soft kiss on her lips spoke "How did I become so lucky to have such a amazing wife?"

She giggled and kissing his nose spoke "well indeed, you are very lucky Mr kris wu! "

Kris pulled her in his lap and softly kissing her forehead said "I love you so much, Mrs Wu" she smiled as well and leaned in his arms while hugging her husband tightly.

••

Yibo entered his car at college parking and getting out of it he started to go towards the office to give his attendance.

After he signed he asked principle of school "Hello principal Lan, good morning."

Principle Lan gestured yibo to seat down and greeted him back "Good morning Mr wang, I heard kids loves their wang teacher very much. I always hear praise's of you from the students."

Yibo smiled and with a slight bow of his head spoke "thank you so much principle Lan, actually i love kids so it's easy to interact with them and teach them."

Principle lan noded with a smile and asked "So you want to say something Mr wang?"

"Yes sir, actually i want to take 3 months maternity leave" Yibo finally told to principle Lan.

Principle Lan confused asked "uh! I didn't get it Mr wang. Is your wife pregnant?".

Yibo shake his head and said "No sir, I'm pregnant with 7 months. And for my baby and me needed rest so I'm asking for leave."

Principle Lan smiled and spoke "well it's shocking for me too see a male pregnancy that I had just heard about it. And yeah sure you can take leave. Just fill the application and tell your students as they will get upset not to see their beloved teacher wang for 3 months"

Yibo smiled and get up he bowed to principle Lan "thank you so much sir, I'll fill application and submit to the office. I'll take my leave then."

When yibo was able to go suddenly principle Lan asked "Uhm.. Mr wang can I ask you something personal if you don't mind?"

Yibo hesitated a bit and noded. "Sure sir, what it is?"

"As you said, you are 7 months pregnant then why your stomach didn't showed yet?"

Yibo's hand automatically went to his belly and spoke "I asked doctor about it, they said baby bump depends on the position of baby in stomach and that's the reason my belly didn't showed up yet much.. It's barely visible"

Principle lan noded and said "I wish you both of good future. all the best" Yibo bowed one's again and left the office.

••

Yibo entered the classroom while wearing glasses and baggy turtle neck white t-shirt and lined jacket.