27. Teacher Wang.

Mulai dari awal

Ziyi was shocked to see Zhan's situation like that she felt bad watching Zhan this much miserable.

Ziyi make Zhan calm down and called yangyang if he knows about yibo but yangyang was was in USA gone for his business expansion and hearing yibo is missing he also felt worried and assured then he will try to find about him.

That day it was very difficult for Zhan to not go outside to search at the night she gave some sleeping peels to zhan so he will have some rest as his health will get worse if he will not sleep.

And when ziyi makes sure zhan slept she got a letter of yibo in her room when she read it, she was crying. Yibo had took promise not to tell anything to zhan about him and the news and written he is fine there don't try to find him, he need some alone time.

Zhan stayed at mansion for one week and find yibo like a crazyhead trying to seek information where he suddenly disappeared but he didn't find anything at last the time come he got to know yibo leaved country and for that he need to make himself worthy enough to find yibo and take him back with him.

Flashback end.

Zhan come out of his thoughts when air hostess  announced they are landing in Korea. zhan immediately straightened up and wore seat belt.

As he come out of the airport he saw someone was there with a bord "Sean Xiao zhan." He went towards the man as he thought zhang yecheng must be send him to take him.

The man smiled at Xiao zhan and said while shaking hands "hello Mr zhan, I'm Wang haoxuan, yecheng must tell you about me."

Zhan noded with little bow and said "thank you Mr Wang for your help, I'm very grateful

Zhan noded with little bow and said "thank you Mr Wang for your help, I'm very grateful."

Haoxuan smiled "no need to tnx me, Mr zhan yecheng is very close friend of mine and I can do at least this to him and I have heard about you from him, hope we will find your husband soon."

zhan just noded as suddenly a boy grabbed haoxuan's sleeves and said "dadda introduce mee too" he pouted at last Making haoxuan laugh as he took his son in arms and looking at zhan who was watching boy with fondness.

"Mr zhan, he is my son. Wang Lixin." said haoxuan while the little boy extended his hand to handshake making zhan smile a little at the cute gesture.