27. Teacher Wang.

Start from the beginning

"Okay yecheng, thanks bro. I'll manage other things will call you after reaching bye." he said and cut the call while entered the flight to Korea.

He sat on the vip seat near the window and put his bags and looked outside the window and soon flight take off making zhan's heart to feel so many emotions flooding fear, hope, logging to see him after 6 months, he closed his eyes remembering the day cause of his nightmare's of every night.

Flashback!

When zhan get his consciousness back he was laying on the bed while can hear some low voice of someone talking when he forced himself to open his eyes fully he saw fanxing and guo Cheng was talking.

He was about to get up his head hurted badly he clutched hard on his head with hand while he tried to talk something but his throat feel so dry he couldn't able to utter any word.

That's when both of them noticed zhan and immediately went towards bed and helped him to sat on the bed.

"What happened to you Sean ge? And where is Bobo?" guo check asked worriedly while gave a glass of water to zhan.

When zhan drinking water suddenly whatever happened hit like a thunderstorm in his mind as he immediately throw glass away and looked outside the window it was very dark maybe 8pm in the evening.

He tried to get off bed hastly while mumbling "i-i need to find bo-di"

But guo Cheng held him and asked "what are you saying Sean ge? it's very dark outside.l, and your health is also not good, where bobo had gone? "

But zhan pushed guo Cheng away and immediately run outside the room while falling on steps in the middle by clumsiness.

While guo Cheng and fanxing followed him as zhan run outside the house on the dark silent roads mindlessly.

He was running with bare foots and getting hurt by some sharp particles and making his feets bleed, but still he didn't stopped and was running like a crazy man.

When he finally reached bus station only few buses are left he immediately get inside each and every bus in hope to see that face even it's impossible of younger to be there but still he searched everywhere only to find nothing.

He asked the station counter where are those buses gone from morning, when he got to know mostly was gone to Shanghai he immediately get one ticket of last bus and waited impatiently to get bus started.

While in that time fanxing and Guo Cheng reached there as they looked at the window seat Zhan was seating they immediately get inside the bus and that's when Zhan looked at them with a very messy look and tears were formed in his eyes and eyes were finding someone like a lost soul.

Both preferred not to question anything at this stage of Zhan as they gave Zhan's phone to him and said "Sean ge, I don't know what had happened but please take care of yourself and don't worry you will find yibo soon. Call us when you will reach Shanghai."

They both hugged Zhan and get off the bus. while Guo Cheng couldn't help but cry watching his Sean ge like this for the first time. And watching his boyfriend crying fanxing immediately hugged him "don't cry Cheng ge,  everything will be alright." Guo Cheng hugged him tighter and watched till bus fade away from their sight.

When zhan reached Shanghai he immediately went toward the Wang mansion to see if yibo is there.

But there was no one, he went inside yibo's room but it was also empty then he comes down stairs only to see ziyi coming inside he run towards her and with a heavy breath asked "m-mom is there y-yibo come here?"