A/N IMPORTANT: Rewrite, Continuation, both?

Hey my Faithful Thorns! If you read my most recent post on my profile then you probably have an idea of what this is about. 

Anyway as the title suggests I have a question for all of you lovely readers! But first I need to explain some things. 

So I love this story I truly do however recently I've been thinking of rewriting some of my stories this one being one of them. It would be under the same name however it will be rather, if not completely, different. It'll still have a few things from this original version but otherwise the difference between the two will be very noticeable. 

The Primary Differences: 
- only 1 oc (exceed)
- Levy = main character
- other girls won't become dragonslayers
- no girls vs boys competition

Now before you say anything I'm more than willing to finish this one before starting on the rewrite, which like the list suggests, will primarily be centered around Levy McGarden.
So here's where my Questions for you: 

1) Should I discontinue? Or finish it like I already have planned?

2) Do you want a chapter/authors note about the rewrite? 

3) Is there anything from this story you would like me to include in the rewrite?

That's all the questions I have for you guys concerning the future of this story so please please please comment your answers I want your opinions on the matter before I start the rewrite. Love you guys thanks for your support!