126

Prateek : hmm... I mean after all that you are not talking to me normally like we were friends before that.

Jannat : nothing is like that pratik, it is just I am busy in my life as well and this schedule is really hectic.

Prateek : ohh that's good then...

Jannat : hmmm.

Prateek : so...

Jannat : where is Faisal... (She ignores him, putting her phone out)

Prateek already noticed on my nipples I guess.

While looking on the top of mine I saw prateek smiling looking at me.

Jannat : what happened? Why are you laughing?

Prateek : Nothing!!

Jannat : No there is something, tell me?? You are looking at me and smiling without any reason it is not possible.

Prateek : Nothing yaar, leave it

Jannat : No I won’t leave until you say what it is about. Prateek tell me what happened??

Prateek : I can’t say that to you yaar, and you know that well.

Jannat : No problem there, tell what is that.

Then, he started to point towards my boobs then I realized my nipples are poking onto the top and he noticed them.

I also know that my nipples were visible on my top but didn't know that today they are this easy to catch.

I blushed a little and adjusted my top.

I am not happy with Pratik and his behaviour since we had sex together and the way we had sex together.

But he is handsome boy he excited me.

There isn silence between us for a few minutes and I am not facing him.

Prateek : It’s ok yaar, this is quite normal for me i see them naked too.

Jannat : hmm true.

Prateek : ok what’s the plan for today... I mean I hope you are not braless unless you have anything naughty to do with me today.

Jannat : it is not important Pratik that if I have anything naughty in my mind then you will be part of that.

Prateek : don't tell me anybody else cant touch this body which belongs to me.

Jannat : I think you forgot that this is my body and anyone can touch me wherever he want if I allow the guy so please excuse me.

Prateek apologize and left.

Meanwhile, Rubina entered the bus and said that Faisal is not feeling well so he said that he will be stay here only and rest.

I really feel so bad I want him to come with me but later I get a very good idea this stunt which is going to be performed today is not important for me and faisal.

Else everyone part of today's shoot.

So i asked rohit sir if I can stay back too.

Stay tuned